G's Surprise

Candice’s POV
He walks me through the hotel until we make it to the spa. I was a little confused because we didn’t book a spa, but then it clicked that he had booked one for us. C: “aww you booked us a spa” G: “yep the whole package from the jacuzzis, smoothie bar, saunas, and most importantly a couples massage” C: “baby that’s so sweet” G: “anything for my baby”

we go in, and the first thing we do is rinse off and then hop in the the jacuzzi, Grant had packed our bathing suites, so I didn’t have to worry about it. It felt amazing, and might I say Grant looked so so good. C: “you know we have never… you know done it in a jacuzzi” G: “baby I would love too but this is a public area and I don’t have a condom on me right now” C: “true don’t wanna get pregnant again, but I just meant one day” G: “we can definitely give it a try tho when we get to L.A. C: “I like the sound of that” we get out and head to the sauna for a little before we both decide it was way too hot. We get out and rinse off one more time before heading to our much needed massages

Grant’s POV
We walked into our room, and the lady gave us both a run down. Since I booked us a couples massage, we got to share the same room. Both of us had female massage people, and I don't think that made Candice too happy. The lady leaves the room, and we get undressed, taking off everything but our underwear. I had to think of circus clowns just to keep myself together because she just looked so fine. Before the lady left, she let us know that when we were ready, to just push the green buttons on our table and they would come back in.

I sat on my table, and I was about to lay down when I felt hands wrap around me and C’s boobs against my back. I feel her kissing my neck and shoulders, and I can’t help but turn around and face her. G: “babe... what are you doing” C: “nothing just marking my territory” she puts her lips on my neck and gives me a hickey. I didn’t want her to stop, but we needed to get our massages. G: “what do you mean marking your territory” C: “I mean, that lady better not get overly touchy with you or imma have to show her that I don’t play about my man” she stepped right in between my legs and kissed me very passionately.

G: “you’re funny” C: “oh no I’m so dead ass, you’re mine and mine only, and so is this” she pointed at my dick before planting another passionate kiss on my lips” G: “you have nothing to worry about, you are the only person in this world that I have eyes for” I wink at her. She kisses me one more time, then walks back over to her table and I go back to thinking about clowns so that I don’t grow anymore than I already have but not before slapping her ass as she walked away which made her giggle. We lay down on our beds and push our buttons so that the ladies can come back in and get started. Time to relax.

*****************************************
Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter vote and comment your opinions. Anyway, bye loves <3