They're here

Candice's POV
Nurse Liv leaves after we get both babies to latch on, and she gave me one last run down about breastfeeding. G: "I think it's time we let our parents in" C: "they are gonna flip" G: "I know, I have an idea tho" C: "what is it" G: "ok so since both the babies are sleep I'm gonna push our daughter into the bathroom and then go get them" C: "ok" G: "and since they won't see the extra cart they won't be suspicious, then I will tell them that I left something in the bathroom and will bring out our daughter" C: "that's a good idea" G: "well let's do this"

Grant's Pov
I push our daughters cart into the bathroom and then go get our parents. G: "the baby is here, and y'all can come in now" Mrs. G: "finally I feel like we've been waiting for hours" G: "sorry about that" Mrs. P: "what happened because the doctors had left then came back and just left like 15 minutes ago" G: "there was some minor complications but nothing serious" Mr. G: "thank you Jesus" G: "well y'all wanna meet your grandbaby" Mr. P: "I thought you'd never ask" G: "the baby is sleeping right now so we have to be quiet" All: "ok" we walk in and they see Candice holding our son and both our moms start to cry. C: "meet your grandson Kaliel James Gustin" Mrs. P: "yes me and Tom were right" Mr. G: "that is a great name who picked it" G: "since it was a boy C got to pick out the name" Mr. P: "I love it" Mrs.G: "hi Kaliel I'm your gg, and that's your pop-pop" Mrs. P: "and I'm your mimi and that's your paw-paw" Our parents are so cute, but it's time for our second surprise. G: "hey I'll be right back. I left something in the bathroom" they all nodded their heads and put their attention back on our son. I go and grab our daughter out of the bathroom and start to walk out. G: "I think someone else wants to meet their grandparents too" they all turn to me, and their eyes go wide. Mrs. P: "what is going on here" G: "don't worry, we were just as shocked as you are" Mr. G: "how is this possible" C: "well based off what they told us the other baby was hidden behind Kaliel and there heartbeats were synced up so it was a surprise to all of us" Mrs. G: "that's why the doctors came back in" C: "yep" G: "well without further ado meet your granddaughter Aliyah Hope Gustin" Mrs. P: "aww that such a sweet name" Mr. P: "she is so precious" G: "she really is" C: "well do you guys wanna hold them" All: "of course" we hand Aliyah to my parents and Kaliel to C's parents. While they admire our babies, I go over to Candice, kiss her forehead, and whisper something in her ear. G: "I'm so proud of you" C: "I wouldn't of been able to do it without you" G: "I love you" C: "I love you too"