Comic-Con Day 1

Grant's POV
We landed in San-Diego about 2 hours ago. Candice and I sat next to each other on the plane and had a great time. After we landed, we rode in groups to our hotel. Me, Candice, Danielle, and Los were together in a car, and Dani, Tom, Hartley, and Jess were in the other. When we got to the hotel I helped Candice bring up her bags and then took my bags to my room which was next door, how convenient. After everyone got in, we decided to go out. I was gonna stay back with C cause I didn't think she would want to go but she said that it would be fun and you don't have to drink to have fun. We all got dressed, and when I tell you, Candice looked amazing. She was breathtaking. She had on this adorable little white flowy dress that hid her bump and these white high heels. She looked so good, we walked down together and headed to the club. Me and Candice danced together for most of the night, but not too close because we were in public but close enough to put a smile on both our faces. That all came to an end when I saw LA walk in the door, so much for my fun night. When she came up to me, I made sure to play it cool so she didn't suspect anything was wrong and that I wasn't gonna break up with her in a few days. All I needed was 5 more minutes to dance with Candice, but hey, you win some you lose some.

Candice's POV
I see Grant's mood change, and I just knew LA had made it. C: "hey girl, welcome to the party" L: "hey" she says in a kinda sarcastic tone. I turn to Grant, who isn't to happy our fun ended. C: "hey imma go hang out with DP. Text me if you need anything" I whispered in his ear, then went to go dance with Danielle. This is gonna be a rough couple of days.