Back to "Normal"

Candice's POV
Today is the first day back at work since the twins were born, and G and I are both really excited and really nervous. We are excited because we love work, we have so much fun on set, and it's the first time our friends will get to meet the babies but we are also really nervous because we won't have eyes on them 24/7. Obviously, when we have a break, we will be with them, but what about when we aren't and they need us? It makes me feel so guilty, and it hasn't even happened yet.

This will also be our first time out since we announced the twins' arrival and our relationship, and when I tell you the public has been going crazy they have been going crazy. We've been on news channels from e-news to tmz. For the most part the response was really kind and receptive because most people didn't care much about the timeline, and were just excited at the fact that we finally got together, but there were a few people who cared a lot and thought G cheated on LA with me which isn't the truth. We have an interview lined up for next week with Leanne, in which we will explain everything.

C: "you ready to go" G: "yeah, but I just know paparazzi will be crazy" C: "yeah, they will probably be sitting right outside of set" G: "you nervous" C: "a little we have never let anyone else watch the twins besides our parents, and they went back yesterday" G: "I know but Angel seems really nice and we are only a walk away" C: "you're right" G: "now let's go before we are late" C: "here goes nothing" we head to set which is just a 10 minute drive away and just as we expected paparazzi was right outside set snapping pictures. This will be a wild week.

Grant's POV
We have pretty much made it through the whole day smoothly, on breaks C would go breastfeed and pump, and I would change diapers. Angel was really kind and said the twins are amazing. All day C was a little jittery and anxious, but other than that, everything was fine.

Today was pretty busy, so we haven't been able to let our cast mates meet the babies, but now that we have wrapped for the day, we finally have time to let them see the twins. C: "so do you want to invite them to the trailer or" G: "to the trailer because it's cold outside and meeting outside wouldn't be the best" C: "you wanna do 2 at a time" G: "yeah" we make a list of the order and it went, Dani and Jesse, Jess, Tom ,and Hartly, and lastly Danielle and Los because they always hang in our trailer before we head home.

Dani and Jesse didn't stay that long, but they got to hold them, and Jesse sang them a song. It was just so sweet. Jess, Tom,and Hartly stayed a little longer and cracked a few jokes, I think Hartley almost cried. He's such a softy. We finally got to Danielle and Los, and they definitely had the best reactions.

*knock knock* C: "come in" they both walked in. D: "going last is torture" L: "forreal I've been pacing for the past 25 minutes" C: "well hello to you to" D: "hey where are the munchkins" C: "on the bed Grant had to change them really quick" G: "be out in a second!" L: "I'm so excited" D: "me too" I finished changing the twins and then brought them out. G: "meet your aunt and uncle" Both their eyes light up, and then I see both bolt out the trailer. C: "what was that all about" G: "I don't kn-" D&L: "ahhhhhhhhh" I hear them yell, then see them walk back in. L: "sorry we just had to let that out" C: "y'all are hilarious" G: "you want to hold them" D: "of course" L: "I call dibs on Aliyah" we all laugh and I handed Aliyah to Los and Kaliel to Danielle. D: "they are so precious" L: "so adorable" I look up at both of them and see them both tearing up. G: "are yall about to cry" L: "no I just have something in my eye" C: "awww Los" we talk for a little longer before saying our goodbyes and heading home. C: "first day was a success" G: "it sure was.

*****************************************
I know this one is shorter, but I hope y'all enjoyed it. Don't forget to vote and comment your thoughts. Bye loves <3