The end

3 years later March 30th 2023

Candice's POV

I would have to say these have been the best 3 years of my life. The twins are 4, We just wrapped the last episode of the last season of the flash, which means no more living in Vancouver, and last but definitely not least I'm pregnant with baby number 3. We were actively trying last year because we knew that Iris was also gonna be pregnant so there was no need to hide it. We successfully got pregnant and found out together in July. when we told the twins they were ecstatic cause they've been asking for another sibling since they turned 3 last year.

Married life has been amazing, Grant is the best husband and dad and I love him more and more everyday. Now that the twins are 4 their personalities shine more than ever, as of now tho we still cover their faces, because we want them to have a say in whether or not they wanna be shown and as of now they aren't really old enough to make that decision. Liyah is definitely a daddy's girl but she acts just like me, and KJ is definitely a mama's boy but acts just like Grant. I love the bubbas so much and I can't wait to see them as big siblings.

A lot of our castmates have also expanded their families so we tend to have AV baby play dates. It really is the cutest thing.

We are currently packing up our apartment for the last time since we leave to go back home tomorrow, we've made some amazing memories but now it's time for a new chapter.

Fun fact tho we actually shot the last scenes of the show earlier on in the season because I knew I was still gonna be pregnant by the time we wrapped. When we did wrap tho there was definitely a lot of tears shed.

I love my family and my life and I can't wait to see what the future holds. Cheers to finding our way back to each other.

******************************************

Ahhhhhh, this is officially the end of this book. I enjoyed writing it and I hope y'all enjoyed reading it. I will do one more Instagram post chapter but as far as writing chapters this is the last one. Thank y'all for reading and I will be doing other books just with different celebrities. I might also do a Barry and Iris story but I'm still up in the air about that and it won't be any time soon. I really hope y'all enjoyed, bye Loves <3.