What a Scare

Candice's POV
It's Halloween, and I wake up around 5 am after feeling a stream of warm liquid going down my leg. I went to the bathroom to clean myself off because recently, the baby has been kicking my bladder, causing me to pee a little. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the light, slightly annoyed because I was finally comfortable in bed. I go to grab my back-up shorts out the drawer and come back to the bathroom. I went to grab some toilet paper when I caught a glance of my leg, and I realized something was seriously wrong. I was frozen in fear, and all I could do was scream. C: "AHHHHH GRANT"

Grant's POV
I am woken out of my sleep to the sound of Candice screaming my name. I rush over to the bathroom and begin to open the door. G: "baby what's wrong" I get in, and I'm horrified with what I see. G: "oh my gosh baby, you're bleeding" I ran over to her to catch her because she was about to collapse in fear. She was crying hysterically and collapsed in my arms. G: "hey, hey it's gonna be ok, ok, I'm gonna call an ambulance and ask Caity if she can watch the dogs in the morning" she doesn't respond, I lean her against the cabinets to keep her propped up, and then I walk out the bathroom to grab my phone and call 911 trying my best to hold it together but I can't and the tears start to fall down my face. Dispatch: "911 what's your emergency" G: "my- my girlfriend is bleeding really bad and she's pregnant, I- I don't know what to do she's so pale" Dis: "can you tell me your address" I tell them our address and our names. Dis: "can you tell me how far along she is" G: "6 months" Dis: "ok now Grant can you give the phone to her" G: "um yeah" I walk back into the bathroom to see C limp, she had fainted. I start to panic, and I can't control my tears anymore. G: "CANDICE" I grab her in my arms and cradle her "come on baby, wake up, wake up!" Dis: "Grant can you tell me what's going on" G: "she isn't waking up" "come on baby stay with me I can't lose you" Dis: "ok Grant I know you're scared but I need you to put your hand under her nose and see if she is still breathing the ambulance is only 3 minutes out" I check and she is which doesn't comfort me much. G: "yes she is but why isn't she waking up" Dis: "was she by any chance panicking before you called me" G: "yeah she was crying hysterically" Dis: "that's good because that means she most likely passed out because how high her heart rate was and not because of the blood loss" G: "what do I do to wake her up" Dis: "the paramedics are 1 minute out so they will wake her up when they get there in the meantime you might wanna grab a change of clothes for the both of you and grab all your important stuff like y'alls ID's and keys" G: "ok" I grab all the stuff and put it in the small bag I grabbed, when I'm done I hear a knock on the door. PAR: "paramedics" G: "they made it" Dis: ok Grant imma let you go now you go let them in" I whip my tears and go let them in and lead them to the bathroom, they check all her vitals which were all good thank God. They put her on the stretcher and started to head out the door. On my way out, I grabbed the spare key and put it under the mat at the front of the door, and locked the door behind us. On the ride over I text Caity ["hey Cait I'm on my way to the hospital with Candice when you see this can you please watch over the dogs for me I left a spare key under the rug, thank you"] then I put my phone down and held C's hand the whole ride over.

Grant's POV
We have been at the hospital for an hour, Candice woke up once, but then went right back out after she freaked out again, seeing that we were in the hospital. The doctors ran a few tests and did an ultrasound to check on the baby, which they all said came back fine. They gave her some medicine in her IV to calm her nerves so the next time she wakes up, she doesn't freak out again. *ding* my phone goes off. CL: ["of course I can, is she ok do you need anything"]
G: ["thank you so much, I'm good the doctors said everything looks good we are just waiting for her to get back up"] CL: ["that's good just let me know ttyl"] I put my phone down then remember we had a game night planed with the cast tonight I will shot them a text later. 30 minutes later. I was in the middle of my 5th prayer in just the past hour when I heard my name faintly. C: "Grant" G: "oh my gosh you're awake" C: "baby where are we" G: "we are at the hospital you had fainted but the doctors said you and the baby are fine" C: "ok, I love you" G: "I love you"

Candice's POV
I came to about an hour ago, and they have run a few more tests. They did another ultrasound and cervical exam, which I hadn't had in a while to see what caused the bleeding. I was holding Grant's hand watching tv when the doctor came back in. Doc: "we figured out what was causing the bleeding. You seemed to have been hemorrhaging, which can be from stress or being too active. It also seems that the lining in your uterus is thinning which you don't want until you are about to give birth" C: "is there anything I can do to stop it from thinning" Doc: "we are gonna put you on bed rest for 2 weeks and if it's better and back to normal then you should be fine to continue working, but if not then we will keep you on bed rest longer" C: "ok is that all, can I go home" Doc: "we want to keep you under observation for just one more day to be safe, and then you can be discharged" C: "ok thank you" I was so relieved that everything was fine but it sucks that I have to be on bed rest all hiatus, anything for my baby though. G: "we should text the cast about game night" C: "yeah we should"