Back to Normal

Grant’s POV
We just got back from our appointment and Candice was cleared from bed rest, she has been smiling from ear to ear ever since we got home. Tomorrow is her first day back to work in 2 ½ weeks and she has been so happy to get back and honestly I’m glad she is back because I missed her these last 3 days.

The next day

Candice’s POV
Today is my first day back at work and I can’t wait to be back out there. Today is gonna be a long day for me because I have to catch up with all I missed the last 3 days but I couldn’t be more excited. We make it to set and I head straight to hair and make up and then to wardrobe, the clothes they put me in conceal my belly pretty well and most scenes for the rest of this season Iris is behind a desk or just doing normal stuff which is fine for me and the baby. I’m just so happy to be back.

14 hours later

I finally wrap for the day and I’m all caught up. I did have to stay an extra 5 hours to get all my individuals and west-allen scenes done, but other than that today was good. I laughed, talked, danced, and did all the things that made me happy. I walk back to my trailer to see Grant who wrapped 2 hours ago napping on the couch. When I go to wake him up I see a bouquet of flowers that say. (“happy first day back baby”) which make me melt. I go over to Grant and kiss all over his face until he wakes up. G: “hi baby” C: “hi, thank you for the flowers” G: “your welcome, how are my 2 favorite people doing” he says before kissing all over my belly, which makes me giggle. C: “we are doing pretty alright” G: “you ready to go home” C: “definitely”