Ring Shopping

June 10th

Grant's POV
I'm at the mall with both moms while both mine and C's dad are watching the twins with Candice. Everyone knows what I'm actually doing here except for Candice.

5 days earlier

I'm sitting down at the table with both sets of parents while the twins nap. I had to get Candice out of the house, so I booked her a spa day with Caity. I'm literally shitting bricks right now cause I'm about to ask a very important question. I'm gonna ask them if I can marry the girl of my dreams. G: “um I don’t wanna prolonge this so I'm just gonna spit it out, I wanna marry your daughter… she is the girl of my dreams and I love her with everything in me and I wanna continue to do that and spend the rest of my life with her… so um I'm asking for you all’s blessings to marry her” the room is silent for a little before they all start laughing. Mr. P: “of course you can. Is that even a question? You didn't even have to ask” I sigh in relief. G: “I just had to cover my grounds” Mrs. P: "well we would love to officially have you as apart of our family… did you get a ring already” G: “I actually wanted to ask you and my mom for help, I plan on proposing on our anniversary and I know the types of rings she likes but I wanted y'all to help me get the perfect one tomorrow while Mr. P and my dad keep her distracted here” Mrs. G: “sounds like a deal to me”

So yeah, I'm picking out her ring today. She thinks that I took them out for a mom's day, but really, I'm getting them to help me pick the best ring. We walk in the ring store, and I have on a hat, shades, and my hoodie so I don't get noticed. We walk around for a little while when I see this amazing ring, and I think our moms agreed because they were looking at it, too.

 We walk around for a little while when I see this amazing ring, and I think our moms agreed because they were looking at it, too

G: “this is the one” Mrs. P: “it sure is” I called the employee over, and I told him the ring I wanted, then let him know C's ring size. He told me it was the only one of its kind, and it happened to be just her size. It was expensive but my baby deserves the best so I purchased it then left. I can’t wait to marry her.

*****************************************
I know this was short, but he's finally gonna pop the question. How do you think he will ask her. I hope y'all enjoyed.