Letting it out

Candice’s POV
I’ve been out of the hospital and on bed rest for a week, and I’m only allowed to walk to the living room and the bathroom. I’ve been so bored, even with Grant keeping me company, it just isn’t enough. Today is different though, because our parents are coming in, and we are gonna finally tell them about the news. We got both of them a card, and on the inside, it has an ultrasound picture that says, "See you in February 2019" I literally can’t wait.

Grant’s POVI hear a knock at the door and know it’s go time, I take a deep breath and open the door

Grant’s POV
I hear a knock at the door and know it’s go time, I take a deep breath and open the door. Mrs. G: Hey, my sweet boy” G: “hey mom and dad” “hey Mr. and Mrs. P” Mrs. P: “hey Grant where’s CC” G: “she’s in the bathroom. Come in” Mr. G: Son, I know y’all are best friends, and I’d never turn down an opportunity to hang with Candice’s parents, but how come we are meeting at her place” Mr. P: “I had the same question” G: “well about the best friends thing, we actually aren’t best friends anymore” Mrs. P&G: “why not” G: “because we are back together and we have been for the past 2 months” Mr. P: “finally, it took y’all long enough to realize y’all shouldn’t have broken up in the first place. Mr.G: “right, congrats son” G: “thanks” Mrs. G: “wait does that mean, no more LA” G: “yes mom” I roll my eyes. Mrs. G: “hallelujah” she high fives Mrs. P. G: “mom, Mrs. P” Mrs. G: “sorry hunny but we have been praying for this day to come” I can’t help but laugh. G: “y’all are funny... there's actually one more thing we have for y’all” ALL: “what is it” I go grab the cards from the kitchen and then make sure the cameras we set up to get their reaction are still going. G: “we have these cards for y’all to open, but don’t open them until I leave the room” ALL: “ok” I walk out to go get Candice out of bed who has been watching from the room. C: “you never told me they didn’t like LA” G: “LA didn’t know either” we giggle. Then sit to watch their reaction.