Success

Grant’s POV
I had to lie to Candice and tell her that I accidentally left her phone at home even though it was just turned off in my bag, and being that she is pregnant and hormonal she wasn’t too happy. C: “ughh I’m not mad at you because I understand the place you were in I’m just aggravated I don’t have my phone” G: “I’m really sorry” C: “no need to apologize” G: “how about we cuddle and watch tv to pass the time” C: “I would like that” she sits up and I hopped in bed getting behind her so she could lay on me. I then wrapped my arms around her, put my hands on her belly, and started rubbing my thumbs up and down the sides of her belly. We start singing you are my sunshine which we think the baby really likes. GC: “you are my sunshine my only sunshine you make me happy when skies are gray you’ll never know dear how much I love you please don’t take my sunshine away” C: “ow did you feel that” G: “yeah I did put your hand right here” the baby had kicked once again. C: “the baby is kicking. You have to get this on camera” I reached for my phone and took a quick picture. I can't wait to post that. We spent some more time talking and singing to the baby until I noticed Candice had dozed back off. It was now 10, and I decided to go get some breakfast for us and check on the dogs. When I got back home, Caity and I talked for a little while, and I invited her to game night. She said she would stop by for a little while but couldn’t stay because she had to pick her mom up from the airport, and then I headed back out. I grabbed us some Chick-fil-a and then headed back. When I got back, it was 11, and Candice was still asleep, so I decided to let her be because I also needed a nap.

Candice’s POV
I wake up to the smell of Chick-fil-a, and I am starving. Grant is sleeping, and I’m currently not allowed out of bed, so I had to wake him up, which I didn’t want to do because he looked so adorable. C: “baby, baby” G: “yeah” he says softly C: "do you mind passing me the Chick-fil-a by the door” G: “of course princess” he gets up sleepily and grabs the bag of breakfast and brings it to me. C: “What did you get” G: “for you I got the 10 count minis with an orange juice, and I got a chicken biscuit, hashbrowns and an orange juice for myself” C: “aww you’re the best” G: “anything for my princess” he places a soft peck on my lips, then kisses my belly. G: “and my bean” I hold back my tears because I can’t keep crying every time he does something cute. C: “baby what time is it” G: “2 pm” C: “well that explains why I’m starving” G: “I know time is going by really fast” C: “baby I appreciate you so much I hope you know that” G: “I do you show me everyday how much you do, I love you” C: “I love you too” we eat our brunch and turn the TV on to watch The Food Network. We watched about 2 ¾  episodes of Chopped when I saw Grant get up. C: “where are you going” G: “to grab the uber eats I ordered” C: “what time is it” G: “5 pm I’ll be right back ok” C: “ok hurry back the baby already misses you” he gives me the cutest smile G: “I will” he gives me a kiss and he heads out I can’t wait to see what he ordered I’m starving.