Excursions

Grant's POV
We made it to our first destination, and I am so ready to take C down. We started off by taking turns on the easy courses to get warmed up, and C was a lot better than I thought. Then we moved on to the medium level, which C was also pretty good at but still not better than me. Next, we tried the hard levels, and we both did well on those, too. Lastly, it was time for doubles where you basically race to see who could touch the bell first, and I am definitely ready.

G: "baby I just wanna apologize in advance" C: "for what" G: "for whooping your ass in rock climbing" C: "we'll see about that sweetheart" we both get ready and then I say go. G: "ready set go" we start and for about the first half I can't see Candice and I know I've got this in the bag, when all of a sudden I see C, rush past me. I sped up my pace, and we were pretty much neck and neck. We got to the top, and both reached for the bell, still thinking I had the win, but she was just barely faster, and she rang the bell first. We lower ourselves back down, and C is smiling ear to ear.

G: "you never told me you were so good at rock climbing" C: "you never asked" G: "if I would of known I wouldn't of went so easy" C: "sure you did" G: "I did" C: "aww your so cute when you try to be tuff" she pokes out her lip at me. G: "I think I'm pretty tuff" C: "of course you are you're the toughest teddy bear I know" she giggled. G: "wow, come here" I laughed, and then I saw her start to run. I chased her around the building for a little while before I caught her in a bear hug. C: "dang it, you caught me" G: "and I always will" I kiss her on the lips, and we head to our next adventure.

Candice's POV
After rock climbing, we checked into our room showered and then headed to lunch, which was amazing. We had the best time. We then headed back to the hotel and changed for our yoga class, which ended up being a blast. It was hilarious to watch G struggle to get in positions, but it was also so hot to watch him sweat, which only made me more excited for tonight. We were about to head back up to the room when G told me that he had a surprise for me. What was this man up to?