No more Lies

Candice's POV
Today is our last full day which means tomorrow Grant tells LA I'm pregnant, honestly I'm kinda scared because with me being pregnant, I can't really defend myself the way I know how to, if she comes after me. I'm currently getting dressed because we have the entertainment Comic-con bash, then we are having dinner to celebrate our last day at Comic-con. I decided to wear a pink sparkly dress with the same black heels and hairstyle from yesterday, and I look good if I do say so myself. We made it to the event, and Grant and I are like velcro except for on the carpet, LA wasn't there because it was an invite only event, so we could hang out the whole time. After the event, we hop into our cars and head to dinner, which means that Grant and I can't be as friendly because LA will be there, and based off of what Grant has told me she is already on one. When we arrive, before I get out, I post my favorite picture from the event.

Liked by grantgust and 425,000 otherscandicepatton Pretty in pinkgrantgust breathtakingkeiynanlonsdale fav 😍caitylotz the finest 🥵jparkerk3 so finetha_los beautiful hartleysawyer you look amazingdaninicolet my favorite look of the nightdpanabake...

candicepatton Pretty in pink
grantgust breathtaking
keiynanlonsdale fav 😍
caitylotz the finest 🥵
jparkerk3 so fine
tha_los beautiful
hartleysawyer you look amazing
daninicolet my favorite look of the night
dpanabaker my bestie is hot 😍
love_grandice so pretty

Grant's POV
We get out of the car and head into the restaurant where we sit down. LA was already there, and I sat to her left while Candice sat on my left. We rented out the restaurant and they put us in a private room with a tv so the paparazzi couldn't snap photos of us. We are all having a great time talking, laughing, and telling stories when Los decides he wants to put something on the tv. He starts to show pictures of us he found on the internet that we took as teenagers. He starts with Tom, Danielle, Hartley, then Jess, then he does Candice and lastly me. When I tell you all our pictures were bad, they were bad. After enough embarrassment and laughter, Los turns his phone off and heads to the bathroom. We keep conversing until the tv plays again. It seems like Los' phone is still connected. It was hilarious at first watching the tv because he was watching funny animal videos in the bathroom. I was just about to text him when our group chat Flash boys popped up. He is scrolling thru our text, and for the most part, they are hilarious until I see those words
Los: Well, you better figure it out soon. The wedding is in 2 months
G: I know
Hartley: well congrats dude
Tom: FLASH BABY
and I knew at that moment all secrets were out. Los is scrolling through those texts as if he is reminiscing, so he just keeps re-reading them. At that point, I texted Los. ["hey your phone is connected to the tv"] In an instant, the tv shut off, but the damage was already done. Everyone that didn't know I was the dad had their jaws on the floor. Then I turn to my right and see LA with tears falling down her face and literal steam coming out of her ears. I know this isn't gonna end well. In an instant, she gets up and tries to attack Candice. L: "you fucking slut!!!" G: "LA stop we can talk about this later" I get in between her and Candice as Tom grabs Candice because she was frozen in place. L: "oh no we are doing this now, you slept with that bitch when you literally have a fiance!!!" she yelled at me, and I didn't know what to say.

Candice's POV
When I see those messages my heart sinks. This is not how she was supposed to find out. I look at Danielle, tears forming in my eyes, and she mouths to me ("everything is gonna be ok"), but that's what everyone says. I literally can't move or hear the commotion around me. I was just in complete and utter shock. The only thing that snapped me out of it was feeling Tom grab me and pull me into a tight hug. T: "hey it's gonna be ok you didn't do anything wrong" C: "b-but I- I did I hurt someone even if it wasn't intentional" I start sobbing and Tom pulls me in tighter. LA: "why the fuck is she crying she's the homewrecker!" "Is that why you winked at her yesterday because she is carrying your child!" "and all of you knew and let me get blind sided!" G: "LA SHUT THE FUCK UP" I hear Grant yell like never before and in this moment I am glad we rented out the restaurant and are in a private room. G: "Those are my friends and the mother of my child, you will not speak to them in that way!" LA grows quiet. G: "if you wanna do this right now, let's do it" and out comes the truth. G: "Candice is my ex, and I never told you because you already had some personal vendetta against her. While you and I were together, She has been nothing but respectful towards you and our relationship, but that wasn't enough! We never even slept together while you and I were together!" LA: "Then why is she pregnant with your child!" G: "because you left me to be with your ex, you left me because you wanted to be with him knowing he may never wake up" LA: "he was in a fucking comma!" G: "my point exactly! He might have never woken up, and you said we couldn't get back together until then. He could have been out for years." "Candice had come over after you left, to comfort me, something you never did, and it just happened. I thought we weren't getting back together and I was still in love with her just as much as she was in love with me" LA: "then why be with me" G: "because I thought she was better without me, and you were the next best thing" "even when we did sleep together Candice told me that we shouldn't because she didn't want you to get hurt, but I was the one who convinced her" "and when you came back I was gonna break it off with you because I realized I didn't love you anymore especially after you left me for you ex" "but guess what she decided to leave me so that I could be with you!" Tears are now streaming down mine, Grant's, and LA's faces. LA: "well I guess we are even then because I have been sleeping with my ex" My jaw drops to the floor, and so do our castmates. G: "I knew it" LA: "well I guess I can't be mad and we can work this out" G: "are you fucking stupid! I just told you I don't love you any more and honestly it be better if you just leave especially after all the hurtful things you said" LA: "but Grant I lo-" G: "save it we are done I'll let you in the hotel when I get back but for now you gotta go" LA: "well than fuck you and everyone else in here!" LA storms out and I can finally break down. Everyone gets up and holds me in a tight hug. DP: G, maybe you should take her to the hotel this can't be good for the baby" G: "yeah I am just gotta calm her down first'' all of a sudden the screen doors open and Los comes in. L: "sorry about that guys, what did I miss" we all look up at him and then he mouths ("oh") and goes over to Tom. T: "I'll tell you later" I finally gained my composure and Grant takes my hand and we head back to the hotel.
*****************************************
No more playing the waiting game. The truth is finally out, I really hope you enjoyed this chapter and the next one after this.