3

☆ 3. Chapter 3: Lessons

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 3 Lesson

Gu Zhongjing slowly put down the water cup in his hand, moved his wrist, and the momentum on his body began to climb one by one, and the murderous aura began to permeate this

small dormitory.

Li Yu suddenly felt goosebumps all over his body, and he felt a little worried in his heart, but after thinking about it, what if he was strong? If you hurt yourself, you don't have to lose money?

Thinking like this, Li Yu's mood suddenly improved.

He sneered: "Bluff!

After speaking, he raised his fist and rushed towards Gu Zhongjing, last time he was frightened by the three of them in the toilet by Gu Zhongjing's lifeless play, causing Qian Ying's head to be broken

by Gu Zhongjing, and now thinking about it, Li Yu still feels cold.

The sentence that rabbits will bite people when they are in a hurry is really true, Gu Zhongjing is usually a person with a good temper, it is strange that he is bullied by them so much and does not break out, at that time, it is estimated that he also relied on the strength of not being afraid of death to dare to grab Qian Ying's head and hit the

wall.

Li Yu was not brainless, he dared to make a move with Gu Zhongjing when he knew that he was so reckless, he had already thought very clearly before he did it.

The consequences of Gu Zhongjing's move last time are still there, this time Gu Zhongjing must have taken care of it, how can he think about it when he starts to do it, even if he is really not afraid of death, if he beats himself

out of something, he will not lose at that time.

Falsely killed Gu Zhongjing!

What's more, if Zhao Qiuling's eldest beauty knew that he was injured in order to make trouble with Gu Zhongjing, she would definitely give him an extra sum of money, and then there would be hope for his tuition.

What is it to be injured a little, as long as he can finish the book, a bright future awaits him.

As for Gu Zhongjing, Li Yu could only say sorry, who taught him to offend people who shouldn't be offended?

His punch was purely aimed at provoking Gu Zhongjing, the force was naturally not too small, if this punch was solid, how could Gu Zhongjing be stunned for several seconds.

Chen Liang on Li Yu's side is not as brainy as Li Yu, he is completely a wall grass who is afraid that the world will not be chaotic, and as soon as Li Yu makes a move, he is also about to rush forward with his fists.

The fists rushed to the front and back, Gu Zhongjing did not panic at all, stretched out his two hands expressionlessly, pinched a fist with one hand, and clasped the hands of the two.

Li Yu only felt that Gu Zhongjing's hand seemed to have the strength of a thousand catties, no matter how he struggled, he couldn't struggle, he was about to wave his other hand, Gu Zhongjing had already moved.

With a flip and a press of his two hands, the two of them were already pressed against the table under his back.

Then he stepped on Chen Liang with one foot, took out a rope from the space, first tied Li Yu and threw it aside, and then tied up Li Yu, who was struggling.

There was fear in the eyes of the two of them, Gu Zhongjing he... How did you get so powerful?

Chen Liang was not as eye-catching as Li Yu, and his mouth began to scold uncleanly.