33

☆ 35. Chapter 33: 10,000 Words Chapter 3 (1)

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 33: 10,000 Words Chapter (3) (1)

Gu Zhongjing didn't know a series of things that happened to the Qi family at all, and even if he knew, he would only make one sentence: Produced by space, it must be a high-quality product, and it is rare if it has no effect.

He is now soaking in Liuming Mountain every day, the road has been repaired, the house has been built little by little, and he has taken out the flowers and trees that have been raised in the space that are nearly two meters high and planted them.

It's not that he doesn't want to plant it for half a year and then get it out, but he finds that if he really grows it in the space for seven years, then he won't want to get the osmanthus out of it.

Fortunately, the ground in the space is soft, otherwise he would have taken those trees when they were too deeply rooted.

It's actually hard to dig now, and after nearly two months of growth, the trees have been in the space for almost four years, and most of them have grown more than two meters.

He wasted a lot of effort when digging, and he couldn't let others help him with this work, so he had to do it slowly himself, which caused him to work in the space for two or three days each time to dig out the tree, and in the process, he inevitably broke some of the roots.

It was not easy to plant the tree, which was so heavy that it took three or four people to carry it down, and two people had to dig holes on both sides of the road.

Planting trees is actually okay, mainly because he has to take advantage of the night to go to the warehouse to release the tree from the space and pull it back to Liuming Mountain with a small three-wheeler, but he is tired, and he can't wait to give up directly.

But when he thought of the fragrance that spread all over the mountains and fields when the flowering period came, Gu Zhongjing was not too troublesome, and continued to work with full motivation.

After planting the tree for seven or eight days in a row, Gu Zhongjing finally stopped.

It's not that it's finished, but that he Yuanyuan is on vacation~

Thinking that he and Yuanyuan could get along inseparably for nearly two months, Gu Zhongjing was so excited that he couldn't sleep all night.

He had been looking forward to the holiday since the day Chu Yan went to school, and now that it was finally there, Gu Zhongjing got up early in the morning and was ready to go to get his luggage for Yuan Yuan.

After cleaning up refreshingly and handsomely, Gu Zhongjing first called Aunt Liu, asking her not to go to Liu Mingshan to work today, and to come to the orphanage to take care of the children with Aunt Ali.

Aunt Liu was one of the members who was recruited from Liujia Village to clean up the shrubs some time ago, Gu Zhongjing observed and found that she didn't like to say right and wrong when she worked, so after cleaning the shrubs, she let her stay with the other four villagers who also didn't like to say right and wrong.

Now they come to work at eight o'clock in the morning, go home for an hour at noon to finish eating and come back to work, and get off work at six o'clock in the evening, Gu Zhongjing pays them a salary of 7,000 a month.

To be honest, this salary can only be regarded as an ordinary level in the coolie industry in City A, but it is close to home, so there are more people who want to come to work here in Gu Zhongjing.