25

☆ 25. Chapter 25 Weibo hot search

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 25 The recordings and IPs sent out by Chu Yan on Weibo are too powerful, and when

Chu Yan woke up the next morning, when Mei Zizi appeared on Weibo

, he was not surprised to find that the first, second and third hot searches were contracted by him.

#录音, the water army#

#Arbitrator suspected of being bullied and dropped out##Who is the powerful Jiang Shao#

These hot search names are full of explosive points, the amount of information is too large, the likes are directly over 100 million, and the forwarding and commenting dragon went down, and the head of the water army and "Jiang Shao" were all on fire.

"What kind of rich second generation is this Jiang Shao? Is it so easy to kill a person in his mouth? "

The content revealed in this recording is simply chilling, saying that if you kill a person, you will kill a person, we Guo Jia will have this kind of scum, maybe this is not

the first time this kind of thing has been done, think about it carefully, I am terrified, and I ask for a thorough investigation of the @A City Police Department."

"Arbitration is too pitiful, is it going to suffer this kind of blow just because she rejected that Jiang Shao's goddess? I didn't let him go when I was forced to drop out of school. "

The ID of the leader of this navy looks a little familiar...""

Tan Yu was actually forced to die, the navy deserves to die!"

"Why is Weibo so smoky now, how many people have been ruined by various so-called revelations and water armies? ""

Arbitration is so pitiful..."

","+1","+10086","

Where did arbitration go?" Why hasn't you shown up all this time? Could something be wrong?

"Upstairs, don't scare me.

"If this kind of thing happened to me, I might have collapsed, and we little citizens really can't afford to mess with this little and that little."

......

Chu Yan glanced at all kinds of comments, and there were a lot of swear words that he directly ignored, and directly glanced at those who discussed rationally and started to be human Jiang Shao and the head of the navy.

Netizens are really powerful, and the information he left is not in vain, it's only been one night, and the news of these two people is about to be picked up.

Looking at the sensation he caused with satisfaction, he opened WeChat and sent a message to Gu Zhongjing.

"Gu Datou, I want to eat cake.

Gu Zhongjing replied in seconds: "What does my wife want to eat?" Strawberry or mango?

Chu Yan: "Children make choices, and adults have to choose." "

Gu Zhongjing, Yuan Yuan is getting more and more lively, it's good.

"My wife is waiting, and my husband is going to buy it for you.

Gu Zhongjing thought beautifully, when it came to it, he must have Yuan Yuan kiss him, more than five minutes. No, it's better than ten minutes, five minutes is too short.

He had just watered the orchid with spiritual spring water and was about to turn the ground when he heard the exclusive bell of Chu Yan's news.

Qi Lao had been squinting at Gu Zhongjing from the side, and when he saw the smirk on his face, he asked, "Xiao Gu is in love?"