37

☆ 40. Chapter 37: Fans

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 37 Fan

Half Moon is a rare chrysanthemum. The flowers are silvery-white, with petals like a half-quarter moon, and the layers of red stamens are wrapped inside.

This kind of flower is very precious, but also difficult to raise, cold or hot, the air humidity is strong or weak, will affect the quality of the flower, the most troublesome thing is that this flower will attract a kind of beetle.

This kind of beetle likes to eat the roots of the half-moon, if the half-moon vitality is tenacious, forget it, but this flower is the most fragile, the root will rot as soon as it is gnawed, and then wither directly.

Zou Gui, the owner of the flower shop, didn't think that Gu Zhongjing could cure the flowers when he called Gu Zhongjing this time, he mainly wanted to sell them well, after all, the price was very high in that half month.

When the condition is complete, the price ranges from one million to five million, even if Gu Zhongjing can't cure it well, it can show that he didn't leave what Gu Zhongjing said behind.

After Gu Zhongjing received the call, he took out his mobile phone and took a look at what kind of flower the half moon was, and then he knew the preciousness and fragility of these words.

He didn't delay, and said to Chu Yan while putting on his shoes: "Baby, I'll go into the city, you go to sleep first, don't wait for me."

Chu Yan: "Do you want me to go with you?"

Gu Zhongjing: "No need, I'll ride faster alone."

Chu Yan agreed, got out of bed and took out the raincoat and brought it to him, the weather forecast for the past two days always says that the cold air is approaching, and it is going to snow or something, so it is always safe to bring it.

Gu Zhongjing kissed him and went out.

Before leaving, Gu Zhongjing and Zou Gui were on the phone, so Zou Gui was still waiting for him in the store when he arrived.

Seeing that he came over on a small tricycle, he wondered in his heart, isn't Gu Zhongjing a rich kid who likes to play with flowers and plants? Shouldn't a car be a sports car? No matter how bad it is, it has to be a commercial truck pickup truck, how is this... Is it a tricycle?

The last time Gu Zhongjing came, it was daytime, and the car couldn't be parked in front of his store, so he didn't see it in the parking lot, but this time because it was very late, there was no one on the street, Gu Zhongjing simply stopped in front of his store, and he looked at it.

But how did Gu Zhongjing know that he was so good at brain supplementation? also gave him a rich and noble son's play.

He stopped the car and said hello to Zou Gui, loaded the flowers onto the tricycle, and asked him, "Boss Zou, how much?" I'll transfer it to you. Boss

: "No, no, the owner of this flower took the flower and bird street to ask if anyone could cure it, but no one could cure it, so I smashed the flower in a fit of anger, and I picked it up and replaced it with a flower pot, so I didn't spend money, and the flower pot was given to Brother Gu when I did."

Gu Zhongjing understood: "Okay, then I'll thank Boss Zou."

After returning to the orphanage, Gu Zhongjing did not go back to the room, but first took the flowers into the space, cut off most of the rotten whiskers and threw them away, and planted them next to the space spring.