71

☆ 74. Chapter 71: The Medical Room

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 71: Aren't he and Chu Yan a good match in the medical room

? It's a match made in heaven, right?

Strictly speaking, this guy named Chang Fan is right, he really didn't do anything, just dangling on the mountain every day, and only confessed to Chu Yan today, and was beaten by himself...

For the sake of his sweet mouth and nothing to do, Gu Zhongjing decided...

"Yuan Yuan, what do you say? "

Just kidding, his baby has been harassed every day during this time, and it should be Chu Yan who decides what to do with this guy.

Chu Yan was paralyzed on Gu Zhongjing's body and ate the fruit that Gu Zhongjing had cut on the plate, and said lazily: "It's impossible to help you, but I can not pursue your harassment during this time."

Chang Fan's face was a little lost after hearing this, but he could also understand, after all, he was here to calculate others, and it was already extraordinarily generous for people to say that they would not pursue it, and he was really naïve to think that he would let his family help.

He bowed to Gu Zhongjing and Chu Yan again, and said, "Thank you Boss Gu and Mr. Chu Yan for not bothering me, I won't bother you again in the future, I'm sorry for causing you trouble during this time."

Gu Zhongjing said "um": "Okay." He glanced at Chang Fan impatiently and threw his ID card to him: "Get out."

Chang Fan was a little embarrassed, but he didn't dare to say anything, he couldn't beat people, and he couldn't scold people. It was already an accident that Gu Zhongjing and Chu Yan could not bother with him, where would they dare to say anything.

immediately picked up the ID card, leaned against the wall and walked out with difficulty, thinking quickly about how to explain to the Sun family.

Through the conversation with Sun Hanliang before, he knew that Gu Zhongjing was supported by the Qi family behind him, and there must be a fight between the two families this time, so he could run away quickly at this time.

After all, he eats the food of the rich, so he knows that the Sun family is really far worse than the Qi family, if he hadn't thought that Gu Zhongjing and Chu Yan were young, as long as he did something hidden, Gu Zhongjing and Chu Yan would not know the truth, and he would not accept the money and be threatened by the Sun family.

Now that Gu Zhongjing knows, the Sun family will be unlucky, and as soon as the Sun family is unlucky, he will also be unlucky.

This emaciated camel is bigger than a horse, and it is still easy for the Sun family to clean him up, he can't sit still. The people who have worked hard in City A over the years are gone.

If you change to a city or country that the Sun family can't reach to continue to develop, will he starve to death with his ability?

After thinking clearly, Chang Fan was relieved, and returned to his residence with an injury, but he didn't dare to go to the hospital, so he simply packed his things and went straight to the airport.

Chu Yan and Gu Zhongjing didn't know that he was moving so fast, he had already run away, and the two were discussing how to rectify the Sun family.

"Ah Jing, we can't let it go lightly this time, these people are easy to bully us. This time it's for me, but next time? The orphanage is a living target, and we can't take any chances.