67

☆ 70. Chapter 67: Aloe Vera Gel

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 67 Aloe Vera Gel

The Sun family began to urge Chang Fan again, he has been in Sanliushan for a month, and there is no progress at all, let alone hooking up with Chu Yan, he can't even get close to Chu Yan, the Sun family is in a hurry to die.

A month, this month, the effect of Jiaoliu has come out, and the evaluation results are brushed and put on the Internet, Qi Huiyang is a good marketer, and he has spent money on major live broadcast platforms and short video apps to invite many big Internet celebrities to help with gg evaluation.

Beauty bloggers forget it, after all, people eat this bowl of rice, and the Internet celebrities who follow the trend and unconsciously promote it are not to mention, and even pet bloggers come to join in the fun.

There is a cat in a certain sound, not to mention the appearance of the cat, a cry can make your bones sweet, don't look at the person is a cat, but they have more than 30 million fans, which is more popular than Gu Zhongjing, who relies on appearance and farming.

Countless fans who are waiting to be fed are smiling and commenting in the comment area every day, and this little cute owner also loves it, and he didn't take GG for it, which is a clear stream among Internet celebrity cats.

This is good, the first GG in life is dedicated to Jiaoliu, it is said that the cat owner personally used Jiaoliu, the acne on the skin was swept away, and since then it has become a loyal buyer of Jiaoliu, in order to show gratitude, do not need to contact Jiaoliu, spontaneously gave Jiaoliu a wave of gg.

Not to mention other Internet celebrities, you can click on the homepage of those big Internet celebrities casually, and you can always find a recommendation for Jiaoliu.

Under this kind of intensive publicity, the effect of Jiaoliu's products is resistant, and it is strange that they are not popular.

Now the Internet is basically swiped by Jiao Liu, and there are people pushing Jiao Liu wherever they go.

A beauty blogger made an inventory of the top ten conscientious skin care products: today I will tell you what are the easy-to-use, effective, and affordable skin care products in China. Stimulates the skin, is very gentle and moisturizing... All the products of Jiaoliu, I can only say a word of cattle criticism, not to mention anything else, just say that the rose whitening set, it is not an exaggeration to say, the blogger is now at least two shades white, and everywhere he goes, he has a fragrance wind, the perfume money is given to me, and the price is also terrible, this is really the most effective and cheapest skin care product I have ever seen, how can a girl who loves beauty not have a full set of Jiaoliu?! Hurry up and buy it!!

Fans: Buy, buy, buy!

In addition, there are also those who personally evaluate Jiaoliu, who posts photos without makeup on Weibo once a day, and fans see with their own eyes that the skin of beauty bloggers with no beauty and no filters is getting better and better day by day, and it is okay to look at it every day, but when the blogger sorted out the photos of that month and sent a long picture, fans were stunned.

This is really a day to see the difference, as soon as the comparison effect comes out, that is not called skin care, that is called face change!

Originally, the blogger had dull skin without makeup, blue and black eye circles, red acne and acne marks, and a lot of closed acne on his nose and under his lips, in short, he looked much uglier than when he wore makeup.