24

☆ 24. Chapter 24: Chu Yan is powerful

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 24 There has always been a lot of news about anchors like Chu Yan Fawei

coming out of the circle, Gu Zhongjing is not the first, nor is he the one who makes the biggest trouble, but he is the one that disappoints fans the most.

After all, the people who liked the original body were either Yan fans or game fans, and after knowing that he was a student at a key university, he also had a scumbag fan (what the hell?). ), and now it suddenly broke out that Gu Zhongjing

had actually been expelled from school, and fans found it hard to believe.

Those fans who have been fans of the original body for a long time don't believe that Gu Zhongjing is this kind of person at all, and anyone with a discerning eye can see that the original body is actually a somewhat autistic baby, and there are

very few words every time he broadcasts

, except for the necessary thanks and game needs, he basically doesn't speak, how can he bully others.

It's a pity that there are not too many such people after all, and their combat effectiveness is not as good as that of passers-by and water armies, and they are beaten into licking dogs when they help talk. If it's okay just like this, they don't think that they will not be able to accept being

scolded twice, what makes them unacceptable is that Gu Zhongjing himself did not speak from beginning to end, making them ridiculed for saying a word, the emperor is not in a hurry, and the eunuch is in a hurry.

In the face of passers-by who don't think it's a big deal to watch the excitement, the aggressiveness of the water army and the sunspots, fans are becoming more and more powerless.

So when fans gradually became discouraged, Gu Zhongjing's Weibo gradually fell and became a bloody storm.

In fact, in this situation, even if Gu Zhongjing came out to explain that he didn't bully any classmates at all, no one would believe him anyway, even if he knew, he would only choose not to speak out, and wait for the heat to pass,

not to mention that he didn't see it at all.

However, if Gu Zhongjing didn't see it, it didn't mean that there was no one who didn't see it.

Chu Yan was suffering in school during this time, if Meng Congyu hadn't asked him to study, he would have gone back to grow vegetables with Gu Zhongjing, who loves to read?

He has been a post-apocalyptic old fritter for so many years, and it is simply torturous for him to study, and listening to lectures every day is like listening to a book from heaven.

The classmates in the school are also naïve and terrible, every day either you love me, I love you or the teacher, how to do this question, he is really incompatible with them as an adult.

If it weren't for the fact that there was still a mobile phone to pass the time, Chu Yan felt that he would definitely not be able to stay for a day.

Once as a genius majoring in computers, I haven't touched a mobile phone or computer for many years, so didn't I become an Internet addicted young man?

When Chu Yan found out about Gu Zhongjing's black material on Weibo, it was actually a little late, and things had already begun to turn against Gu Zhongjing.

He looked at those aggressive greetings, and his anger rushed directly from the soles of his feet to his head, and he immediately fought with the Kuroko Water Army for three hundred rounds.