27

☆ 27. Chapter 27: Rich

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 27

Gu Zhongjing is far

away, scattering seeds and burying the soil at the same time, and his movements are skillful mixed with a trace of strange handsomeness (?)

The

fans were dumbfounded, and after being silent for a long time, they were pulled back to their senses by the barrage, and they sent the barrage one by one as if they were crazy.

"Arbitration! Arbitration: What's wrong with you? Wake up, don't scare me! "

Zhao Green Tea! Jiang second generation! You all forced my male god to drop out of school, and you have to force him to go home and farm!! "

Oh my God, the male god is so pitiful.

"This is driven crazy, male god, you must hold on, we will reward you if you don't have money to treat the disease, don't delay the condition."

"The brother in front of me said like he was swearing, but the arbitration is like this... Count me in, and the gift will go.

"But, though, I still want to... Hahahaha! "

Lustful operation... Arbitrate, you honestly it's not you're on those two cheap. A human counterattack? "

Once a popular game anchor goes home to farm, is it the annihilation of human nature or the degradation of morality..."

All kinds of barrages are flying together, some are confused, some are hahaha, some are sincerely distressed, and some are conspiracy theories...

Only no one thought that Gu Zhongjing really wanted to farm.

Gu Zhongjing didn't know that the fans were playing so much, so he only explained the sowing skills wholeheartedly, and now he talked about the planting skills of green peppers.

"This is the seed of green pepper, green pepper needs to be soaked before planting, the planting method is similar to that of small cabbage, it is the first seedling, and then transplanting, it is very simple, you can also try it if you are

interested. Fans

: "..."I don't know how to fatten, but growing vegetables seems to be fun."

The soil quality of the mu of land that Gu Zhongjing prepared to use for seedlings was the best, and the soil was also very fine, and about ten kinds of vegetables that needed to be raised were planted in one acre, which were divided into more than ten square

ridges.

When he was at home, he made some small white signs, with the name of the dish written on the brand, and inserted the corresponding brand after planting a piece, not to mention, it does look

so interesting, at least the barrage has become like this.

"Is it a matter of appearance? Why is the male god still a male god even if he farms? "

The green mountains and green waters look very good, but I don't know if the arbitration can grow the vegetables."

"What's the deal with a little anticipation all of a sudden? I want to see what this dish looks like, and it feels delicious. "

It's over, another crazy one! "

This is a toxic live broadcast room, but I don't want to quit..."

After Gu Zhongjing finished getting an acre of land, it was time to water, he thought about it, and he couldn't let fans see the water from the space, there was a stream not far away, but the stream was one