56

☆ 59. Chapter 56: Honey

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 56: Honey

"Boss Gu, Xiaoyan, you're here." From

Wen Man's greeting, you can tell who she is more familiar with, she looks very good today, her face is radiant and beautiful, Gu Zhongjing can feel the envy of everyone on him and Chu Yan.

Chu Yan naturally stepped forward and shouted, "Sister Wen Man, when did you arrive?"

Gu Zhongjing nodded to her and said hello, left the space for them, and went to the side to talk to Zhu Xiwen.

He didn't go far and could still hear Weinman's voice: "We arrived last night, we stayed at the hotel next door, let's go shopping together when the event is over."

Chu Yan's voice palpitated: "No, Sister Wen Man, I don't want to go shopping."

Gu Zhongjing smiled, Chu Yan promised Wen Man to go shopping with him last time, and he was very excited and happy when he went out, but when he came back, he was tired and paralyzed on the sofa and didn't want to move, and said that women are the most terrifying creatures in the world.

Zhu Xiwen also heard it, and he also laughed: "Our Manman shopping is really terrifying, and you have to peel off your skin when you go to the street with her."

Gu Zhongjing hadn't experienced it, so he asked curiously: "I heard Yuan Yuan say that Sister Wen Man was still wearing high heels when they went shopping together, wouldn't she be tired?"

Zhu Xiwen looked at you, you are still young: "What's the point of being tired, there are so many beautiful bags, clothes, shoes and cosmetics waiting for her to buy, even if you are tired, it is worth it." That's Manman's exact words.

Gu Zhongjing suddenly felt that he Yuanyuan was really worry-free, he didn't pay so much attention to these things, so he loved to pursue a little appetite, which was so easy to raise.

"Brother Zhu has worked hard. Gu Zhongjing couldn't help but give a sympathetic look.

Zhu Xiwen had palpitations, didn't want to mention this topic again, and asked about the matter: "Boss Gu, do you still have extra honey there?" When will the new one go on sale? After our family finished eating, Man Man only dared to scoop a small spoonful every day, and I couldn't bear to look at it. "

The honey was introduced by Liu Mingshan two months ago, and the large number of flowers in the spring provided a lot of pollen to the honey, which in turn attracted a large number of bees.

Gu Zhongjing took Chu Yan and wore a fully sealed protective suit, and personally harvested all the honey on the entire mountain.

Nearly more than fifty beehives, a total of more than two hundred bottles of honey were put away, and after the honey of various flavors was packed, Gu Zhongjing except for more than fifty bottles left, all the others were sold at a sky-high price - 20,000 bottles.

That's it, it's not enough for those rich people to rob, there are so many beehives on Liuming Mountain, these people have been staring at it for a long time, as soon as they saw Gu Zhongjing start to collect honey, these people sent people to wait, so as soon as Gu Zhongjing notified that it was on sale, wouldn't the idea of honey be robbed cleanly?

The reason why honey is popular is because of Gu Zhongjing's reputation, and Liu Mingshan's products must be high-quality products have become a consensus in the circle, and it can be regarded as bringing out the brand effect.