73

☆ 76. Chapter 73: Downfall

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 73 The people from the fallen orphanage were picked up by Gu Zhongjing that night, and the dean and they only thought that the

children were on vacation, so Gu Zhongjing picked them up to relax and didn't think much about it.

And the children are also very happy, the children who are still in elementary school have to take two days off, and those who are in junior high school and high school only have one and a half days off, the time is too short, Gu Zhongjing is not worried that they will go back to school. told the dean about the cause and effect of the incident, and the dean was not a person who couldn't help it, and immediately asked the children for leave one by one.

After these things were dealt with, Gu Zhongjing recruited more than a dozen veterans from the veterans' work arrangement office and arranged for them to take two shifts off.

The Sun family didn't expect Gu Zhongjing to move so fast, and all the people sent out ran away.

Old Man Sun knew that there was no way back for them now, and he held several family meetings in a hurry.

In the end, it was decided that what if everyone in the orphanage moved to the mountains? The old site of this orphanage is still there, and if you move faster and dismiss the director of the orphanage and replace them with their people, then what if Gu Zhongjing leaves all the people on the mountain?

There's no way they won't go down for the rest of their lives, right? Those children can't just go to school for the rest of their lives, so what if they are left to hide for two days.

And their major industries and the Qi family also officially tore their faces and began the prelude to blatant smearing and suppressing each other.

The Sun family also contacted people to contact the land bureau and land contractor in the six urban districts. The government departments all have their cronies, and instead of contacting the small Liujia Village and Chenjia Village, it is better to contact their superiors directly.

The Qi family is also moving fast, they have just been operating here, and they are ready to directly get Gu Zhongjing to make an illegal operation to recover the land use right, and the Qi family and other family cronies who follow the Qi family have also come to an end.

The small land contractor and the land bureau have been made into a miasma, but for now, there is no problem in delaying Gu Zhongjing for half a month.

Gu Zhongjing knew that Sanliushan didn't really belong to him for a day, and he would have to be threatened by others for a day.

He went to Liujia Village to call the two village chiefs and signed a 70-year contract at one time.

Although it is still a contract, the meaning is no longer the same, Sanliushan will belong to Gu Zhongjing and Chu Yan in the future, such a large amount, even if the Land Bureau and the contract issuing party want to regret it, they will have to pass the Qi family and refund him the contract fee and liquidated damages.

There is also all the government of the Sun family against the orphanage. The actions were all stopped by the Qi family.

The Sun family was annoyed by the interference of the Qi family and the family of the Qi family's camp, and they couldn't do anything about Liu Mingshan, who was like a turtle shell, so they directly attacked Jiaoliu without regard for their faces, and within two days, Jiaoliu's directly-operated stores all over the country met customers who came to make trouble.