39

☆ 42. Chapter 39 Health Supplements

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 39 Health care products

slap in the face always come so fast, and the girlfriend who said that it was good or not said - it is really fragrant.

Maka's girlfriend can't even lift her head when she eats.

Since it was still early to go up the mountain, the breakfast prepared by Gu Zhongjing was xiaolong soup dumplings and white porridge with mustard.

The girlfriend refused at first, but Chu Xing ate it too fragrantly, one bite at a time, the two were close, and the fragrance from between his lips and teeth kept drilling into her nose, so fragrant that his girlfriend kept swallowing saliva.

Chu Xing felt sorry for his girlfriend in the end, and when she wasn't paying attention, he picked up one and stuffed it into her mouth.

The girlfriend subconsciously chewed it, and then she was conquered.

It's so delicious!!

Take a bite, the slightly hot meat filling and juice melt in the mouth, the more you chew, the more fragrant it becomes, if you dip it in Gu Zhongjing's special seasoning, the taste is better than the best J City xiaolongbao she has ever tasted.

Eat a xiaolongbao and drink a mouthful of fragrant white porridge, the taste of white porridge is the same as ordinary white porridge, which is not amazing, but the mustard is different.

I don't know how to make that mustard, take a bite, it's crisp and spicy, and it's served with a mouthful of porridge...

OMG!

Good! Good! Eat!

She ate and said to Chu Xing: "Xingxing, I was wrong, in the future, your idol will also be my idol... Woo, it's delicious!

Chu Xing was very proud, and as soon as he was happy, he sandwiched another xiaolongbao for her.

The group ate about the same, they all buried their heads in sucking, Gu Zhongjing and Chu Yan were busy making xiaolongbao in the kitchen, very busy.

They're fast, barely able to keep up with how fast everyone eats.

By the time all thirty-five of them had eaten about the same, it was already ten o'clock, and it was time to make lunch.

Gu Zhongjing seriously suspected that if this continued, his homestay would definitely become a restaurant.

He felt that it would not work like this, Liu Mingshan still had so many things to do, if he was so spent in the kitchen every day, how could Liu Mingshan build?

It's better to hire a chef, but it's too late today, so let's make do with it first.

As soon as they finished breakfast, they began to think about lunch, surrounded Gu Zhongjing to take pictures and sign autographs, and then went out to visit Liu Ming Mountain.

Then they found out that the air thieves in Liu Ming Mountain were good!

How good is it, that is, as soon as you go out, you can feel the fresh air in your nose drilling into your lungs, and when you exhale it again, you will feel that the whole person is awake.

After taking a walk and visiting Liu Mingshan, which had nothing to do, everyone returned to the homestay tacitly, watching Gu Zhongjing cooking.

Gu Zhongjing sighed with a sigh, and decided to contact Qi Huiyang after cooking lunch and ask him to help find a cook.