46

☆ 49. Chapter 46: Poisoning

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 46 The poisoning

was good at the beginning, Wen Man felt that the things in Liu Mingshan Restaurant really lived up to its reputation, and it was not much different from the taste of Quanwei Zhai, and the key was that it didn't need money, it was all included in the room fee.

It's like a full flavor meal, how can you get thousands of dollars for a casual meal, although Wenman is not short of money, but this free eating feels different.

As a female star, in order to maintain her figure, she has always eaten vegetables, especially some detoxifying and beautiful vegetables, such as carrots, fungus, mung beans, spinach and celery, which are her favorite vegetables every day.

These vegetables are more or less detoxifying, and the vitamin content is still high, so Wen Man ordered a little more this time, and planned to treat himself well.

She still only eats vegetables and doesn't eat, and most of the dishes on the table are killed by her alone, and I don't know if she has eaten too much, but not long after eating, her stomach began to hurt.

It's not an ordinary pain, but the painful intestines seem to be stirred together, she held her stomach and hurt uncomfortably, so her husband helped her to go to the toilet.

It's okay, but she was startled when she got on it, and when she cleaned up the flush, she subconsciously took a look, and the things she pulled out were all black, smelly and many, and what was even more exaggerated was that there was blood in it.

She fainted in fright at that time, Zhu Xiwen saw that she couldn't wait for her outside, so she shouted a few times, but no one answered, so she went into the women's toilet.

Finding Wen Man lying in the toilet, he was shocked, and seeing his wife's pale face and cold body, Zhu Xiwen only felt that his heart was cold, and he hurriedly picked up his wife and rushed out.

When I got out of the toilet, I met a group of little girls who came to the toilet together, and they recognized Wen Man who didn't wear masks and sunglasses in the restaurant before, but they were not embarrassed to come forward to ask for an autograph.

"Ahh It's Weinman, what's wrong with her?

"It seems to have passed out, quick, go and call the boss!" "

What's the boss, you should call 120!" At

first, a few girls were indeed concerned, but the crowd that gradually gathered around them was different, seeing that it was a star who fainted, they opened their mobile phones one by one excitedly and recorded them.

Zhu Xiwen: "Thank you for your concern, please don't shoot it, okay?" Get out of the way, I'm going to take Manman to the hospital, thank you. The

noise just caused Gu Zhongjing and Chu Yan, who had just gone out, seeing that the crowd was getting more and more, and there were people taking videos, the two hurriedly asked about the situation, and a girl explained to them, Gu Zhongjing also knew that the situation was urgent, and instructed Chu Yan: "Yuan Yuan, I'll go drive, you control it here."

Chu Yan nodded, his face was a little solemn, someone had an accident in Liu Mingshan, no matter what the reason was, they had to figure out the situation.

Zhu Xiwen walked out with Wen Man in his arms, some tourists were still holding their mobile phones to shoot, he didn't speak a few times, and saw a girl put the mobile phone in his arms, he couldn't bear it, and was about to get angry, when a white and slender hand reached out in front of him.