53

☆ 56. Chapter 53: Marriage Proposal

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 53 Marriage

Proposal Gu Zhongjing stood in front of the floor-to-ceiling window with Chu Yan in his arms, looking at the fireworks exploding in the sky, and kissing his hair lightly.

Chu Yan let out a "wow", he stared intently at the large and colorful fireworks in the sky, and the brilliant and beautiful fireworks were reflected in the lacquer-like pupils, which had an almost innocent beauty.

He grabbed Gu Zhongjing's arm and cheered, "Ah Jing, look at it, it's so beautiful." "

This time, the fireworks are not like the Chinese New Year, but they just cover the sky above the whole town. But it's already very impressive.

Chu Yan could hear the residents and tourists in the town exclaiming, everyone was obsessed with this rare beauty, and Chu Yan was no exception.

Gu Zhongjing leaned over and whispered in his ear, "Do you like it, baby?" The

voice was low and magnetic, Chu Yan felt that his ears were slightly numb, he turned his head in surprise and looked at Gu Zhongjing: "What do you mean?"

Gu Zhongjing tried his best to remain calm and calm on his face, and said with a slight smile: "I said this fireworks show, do you like it?"

Chu Yan's breathing almost stopped: "You mean that you prepared this fireworks show?"

Gu Zhongjing had a little smugness in the depths of his eyes: "Well, I prepared it, I have calculated the time, twelve o'clock, Yuan Yuan, you are eighteen years old."

He put his big head in front of Chu Yan like a gesture: "Do you like it?" "

Chu Yan... How to say it.

If you like it, you must like it, after all, who doesn't like beautiful things? But he was more concerned about: "Are you hiding private money?"

Gu Zhongjing: "..."Not good, if you don't answer this question well, you will probably have to sleep on the floor tonight."

Facing Chu Yan's phoenix eyes that were full of surprise and doubt, Gu Zhongjing hurriedly explained: "Without Yuan Yuan, you believe me, I didn't hide private money, these fireworks cost a total of 1.58 million, and Qi Huiyang lent them to me!"

The explanation without pause made Chu Yan laugh "poof", he was full of joy, it was good to have someone in life who took everything to heart.

"You're so stupid.

Gu Zhongjing was indeed taken aback just now, but after explaining, he saw Chu Yan's eyes that quickly turned red, and his face that was pretended to be frightened quickly turned into gentleness.

He stretched out his thumb and forefinger to wipe Chu Yan's tears: "Although it's a little dirty, I know you definitely like it."

Chu Yan kept nodding and asked him, "When did you start preparing?"

Gu Zhongjing: "It's been almost a month."

He didn't say how this period was arranged, but Chu Yanchai could also guess that it must have taken him a lot of effort to prepare these things for concealment, and he didn't know what favors he owed Qi Huiyang for this.

He leaned over to kiss Gu Zhongjing's lips, and looked up intently at the fireworks in the sky, looking at it very seriously, as if he wanted to keep all this in mind.

Gu Zhongjing saw that he liked it, so he breathed a sigh of relief from the bottom of his heart, and a smile appeared on his face.

Today he almost thought he would not be able to catch up, the plane was half an hour late, and it was already more than eleven o'clock when he arrived here, he was afraid that he would not be able to catch up, but at this time he finally delivered the surprise as scheduled, and Gu Zhongjing hurriedly collapsed.