58

☆ 61. Chapter 58: No makeup

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter 58: Without makeup

, he even heard someone say, "It's over, my goddess is gone." Everyone

defaults to the fact that the actress's makeup is not very good, and she can't even reach passers-by, which is what most ordinary people think.

Many of them think that if I wear makeup, I will definitely look much better than those female stars, and they don't all rely on plastic surgery and makeup?

So at this time, there were a lot of doubts on the scene, including the Weinman fans in the back, who were already in a panic.

They sincerely chase stars, and they will naturally think about Winman, in case Winman is not ugly after removing his makeup, and it can't meet other people's expectations, then Winman will indeed be hacked very badly.

But no matter what everyone present thought, Weinman's makeup removal action was still completed quickly, and the whole process of her makeup removal was printed on the big screen, so everyone could see it clearly.

The doubts slowly died down until there was complete silence.

Weinman has always been an actress who develops in a dignified and atmospheric direction, so she usually dresses in a dignified and elegant direction, sometimes a small woman, sometimes a big woman. But she is in too good shape, which causes her modesty to always be mixed with coquettishness and flamboyance.

This is a very attractive and beautiful actress.

At this time, everyone was surprised to find that Weinman, who had removed his makeup, was at least five years younger!

Her face, in the ultra-clear large screen without any filter beauty, is like a shelled egg, fair, delicate and firm, not a single pore can be seen, no blackheads, no spots, no wrinkles, no nasolabial folds, not even the corners of the eyes!

Weinman is thirty-five years old this year!

She didn't have any of these skin problems, and the key was that the skin still looked very natural, without any signs of injections.

Wen Man washed his face just now and rubbed his face vigorously, but everyone frowned, if she had had been injected and had plastic surgery, would she dare to work so hard?

When she takes off her makeup, she looks almost as white as when she puts on makeup! Without the eye makeup with aura, her eyes are actually almond eyes.

Normally, female celebrities wear lipstick all year round, and their lip color should be dark, but at this moment it looks like a pink and delicate color, just like a little girl.

Zhu Xiwen looked at his wife in the audience, his intestines were full of regret, he knew that he would not let Wen Man agree to remove his makeup, and look at the men and women around him who were staring at his wife like wolves! I'm angry!

But the flesh that was still hurting after touching his waist, grinning his teeth, his wife was so ruthless, he had to ask for some compensation at night...

Qi Huiyang on the stage was very satisfied with the effect caused by Wen Man's bare makeup, and Wen Man was also very satisfied, she knew that she was going to be on the hot search again.

Not to mention anything else, she took the title of the goddess without makeup.

Qi Huiyang cheekily attributed the good skin raised by Wen Man to Liu Mingshan's good things, and proudly introduced: "Teacher Wen Man's skin is so good, you don't have to be surprised, because this is the effect of using our Jiao Liu's skin care products for two months, as long as you are willing, you can also have good skin like Teacher Wen Man..."