Episode 52: Harmony

The Lion King: Dawn of the Nations

Episode 52: Harmony

Kion, Kiara and the cubs walked under the moonlight, on their way to Ferezan. "Isn't she your old teammate? From the Lion Guard?" Emba inquired.

Kion smiled with nostalgia. "Yes, she is." They forded a little river that got in their way, walking through a brief forest. "And a good friend."

"And the other guy?" Zale inquired.

"His name is Azaad." Kion replied. "Fuli met him in our way to the Tree of life."

"Oh, now I remember the story." Ari said. "He helped you with your scar or something, right?"

"Mhm." Kion replied. "He's a good guy as well."

They continued walking until they finally arrived at Ferezan. "Woah." Ari expressed with amazement. "It's beautiful here." She looked around with her eyes widened, admiring the green of the intertwined trees and the tall caves on the sides.

Fuli, Azaad and Faeze approached them, with big welcoming smiles, specially Fuli. "Thank you for coming." Fuli said amicably.

"It's an honor." Kion bowed his head, same as Kiara and the cubs.

"Dinner was just hunted." Azaad said, raising an eyebrow after so. "Where's Kovu?"

Kiara lowered her gaze a bit. "He's...busy. I apologize."

"Oh, that's such a pity." Fuli said. "Maybe next time." She gestured at the back. "Come on."

The monarchs of Ferezan and the royal family of the Pride Lands walked together between the trees and caves over the soft and green grass, with the singing of the crickets accompanying them, as well as the dim light of the fireflies. Faeze walked among the four lion cubs. "We have a beautiful river near our lair, you will love it!"

"Lair?" Emba asked with great curiosity.

"Uhm, yes but..." Faeze looked away for a moment, then glared back at Emba. "...it's on maintenance, maybe you will see it in another occasion." Faeze smirked at him nervously.

"Oh, but what do you do in that lair?" Keru asked.

"It's the home of my clan, Karu-Karu. You will meet them soon." Faeze replied.

Zale was happy by seeing the treetops covering them, letting just some moonlight in. "Your land is beautiful, Faeze."

"Thanks!" Faeze smiled at him.

The cheetahs and the guests arrived at the clearing where the dinner was about to take place. Zebra, antelope and gazelle were served over the grass. "This is so generous of you." Kion expressed as he and Kiara sat down among Fuli, Azaad and the rest of the cheetahs. The cubs just walked around as Faeze wanted them to meet his friends.

"There they are!" Faeze approached thee tree cheetah cubs, Aozo, Tizei and Niri. "Hi guys!"

"Hey Fae..." Niri backed away instinctively as he recognized Emba. "Oh, about what happened the oth..."

"It's alright." Emba smiled at him. "We've talked things out."

"Oh cool." Niri responded with relief.

Keru looked at them with fascination. "You have your own clan? Being still cubs? That's so cool!"

"Well, we still live with our parents and technically w..." Niri got interrupted.

"Yes, very cool indeed." Faeze boasted, looking at Keru with an arrogant smile.

"Faeze! Kids!" Fuli yelled. "Come here!"