6 "It's not what it looks like"

Jeff and Symphony kicked us out so we're now in BEN's room. I laid on BEN's bed as he played video games.

"You sure you don't wanna play?" BEN asked me as I shook my head.

"No. I'm fine." I answered before he turned off the NES (Nintendo Entertainment System). He laid next to me.

"Then I don't want to play." He sighed as he looked at me and smiled. His eyes trailed down from my eyes to my boobs.

"Stop." I giggled as I cover my chest.

"Stop what?" He smirked.

"Stop looking at them. They're small."

"They're beautiful." He stated as I stared at him. He took my hand and held it tightly. "You're beautiful. And everything about you is beautiful, trust me." He said looking into my eyes.

"T-thank you... No one has ever told me that." I sort of blushed. I felt his lips onto mine. We moved in perfect sync. I took off BEN's hat and tangled my hands and his hair. He licked my lip, begging for entrance. I denied, I didn't want to go further. I don't think I'm ready. BEN backed away and made a pouty face. "What?"

"I wanted to go further." He pouted.

"I don't think I'm ready." I responded. He nodded and sat on his elbows. "You look cute without that hat on." He blushed as he grabbed his hat, I grabbed his hand. "That's a good thing."

"You sure?"

"I'm sure." He threw his hat on top of his dresser.

"You look cute without that mask on."

"I get that a lot." He chuckled before kissing my forehead and sitting up. He chuckled before looking at me. "What are you-" He started to tickle my sides. Giggles bursted through my mouth when he started.

"You like that don't you?" BEN asked as he tickled harder. I was between screaming and giggling at the same time.

"N-no!" I replied while screaming.

"Well too bad!" Soon the door opened. BEN stopped as we looked at the door to see Dark Link.

"What are you doing?!" Dark asked, shocked of what he saw.

"It's not what it looks like, Dark." I assured him as he still has that shocked face.

"But... What the hell?" Dark tried to say.

"It's not what it looks like. I was just tickling her." BEN said before Dark left "DARK!" He whined before looking at me. "I need to get a lock on my door."

"Yea." I said breathlessly.