{49} "you're so fucking beautiful"

Chrissie's POV

We hurried down the hall to me and Symphony's room for some black skinny jeans. We can't use Jeff's because he probably masturbates in his pants so we avoided his room. I opened the door swiftly.

"Hey Symphony, we nee--" The black skinny jeans that were thrown onto my face interrupted my sentence. I took them off of my face to see Symphony with no pants, messing with my guitar. I covered BEN's eyes. "Don't mess with that," I demanded as she sighed and tossed it on my bed. I rolled my eyes as I slammed the door behind me and BEN.

I saw a black hoodie in the hallway and I gave that to BEN, luckily it fits him. I got my green eye contacts out of the bathroom mirror space and let BEN put them on himself. I looked at the clock to see that it was 8:45 PM. We have 5 minutes and 32 seconds before we go to Alice's door. 3 more seconds to spare so he can prepare quickly and knock.

I took the concealers I stole from Symphony and put it on BEN's face, we can't have him looking as pale as a ghost. I took the bronzer and put it where *reads directions* the sun would naturally hit.

"Okay, you look human now!" I said excitedly. "But we still need to do your hair." I took his hat off of his head and grabbed all the hair products in the bathroom. I brushed it in a quick quiff, putting in a few blond bobby pins in so no one would notice, then sprayed some hairspray shit and then I was done. I looked at the wall clock as it read 8:50 PM.

I hurried BEN to Alice's room and waited 15 seconds until my watch hit 8:51 PM. I nudged him telling him to knock and ran away.

BEN's POV

I knocked on the door as Chrissie ran away. A couple of seconds later Alice showed up in my face.

"You weren't kidding about 'on the dot'." She said as she scratched her shoulder. I looked up and down at her in awe. She looked human but more beautiful. Her hair sparkled, so did her dress. I guess I underdressed by wearing skinny jeans and a black jacket. Luckily it was a formal jacket. I had a white T-shirt under it with a blue tie too.

I couldn't stop staring at her, she was so beautiful. What did I do to deserve a wonderful girl like Alice?

 What did I do to deserve a wonderful girl like Alice?

I noticed her blush, I stopped staring instantly and made eye contact

I noticed her blush, I stopped staring instantly and made eye contact. I instantly knew that a crappy Italian pizza place wasn't fancy or enough.

"Um, hold on a second," I said as I ran across the hall into my room where I found Chrissie.

"I knew you were gonna tell me that Michael's isn't enough, I reset the portal and drew a map," she said as she threw a piece of paper at me, I stuffed it in my pocket and ran back to Alice's room where she stood, playing with her room. Gosh, she so amazing, even when she's standing there doing nothing.

"I'm back, so sorry for doing that." I apologised.

"It's alright. I'm assuming you're nervous?" She asked me as I nodded. I stared at her dress. It was so magnificent and sparkly. Everything about her is magnificent and sparkly. Oh gosh, I love her so much. "Why are you staring at me like that?" I popped out of my trance and

"I'm sorry, it's just that... you're so fucking beautiful." I said as she blushed, I grabbed her hand and kissed her cheek. "May we leave now?" I asked her as she nodded like she didn't believe that this was happening.

We walked down the hallway as her black heels click-clacked down the hall and down the stairs- through out the whole mansion. I carried her through the woods since she was wearing heels and those can get stuck in the dirt. I carried her bridal style until we got to the portal.