{7} "Boo. You're no fun."

**Black Magic**

I watched as BEN worked the last screw. BEN finally stole a doorknob with a lock on it. He sighed.

"Finally got that lock." BEN said as he combed his hands through his blonde hair. "Now we can have a little more privacy in my room."

"Well in your room. Not mine. I have to share a room with Symphony and of course she would walk in on us a lot." I replied as he looked back at me.

"Wanna continue?"

"Continue what?" I asked him, confused. He smirked before tickling my sides. I kept giggling until I fell on the floor. "Why must you do that?!" I whined as he chuckled.

"'Cause you're cute when you giggle so much." He said in an annoying high-pitched voice. I rolled my eyes as he helped me up.

"I an not 'cute' in any way." I said as I reached for the door but BEN pulled me back my the waist, and my back was on his chest.

"Listen to me," He whispered in my ear, kinda scaring me a little bit. "You're cute.and there's no reason to deny it."

"Whatever you say, BEN." I said as I reached for the door to open it and walk out of his room. I walked in my room to see Symphony and Jeff cuddling on her bed. "Um, get out I'm gonna change."

"You don't have any other clothes than that, though." Symphony says.

"I'm gonna take a shower." Jeff rolled his eyes as he got up and left with Symphony following. I walked into the bathroom and turned on the shower. I sat on the toilet and played video games on my phone.

✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂

I soon heard banging on the door.

"I'm in the shower!" I yelled through the door as I focused on my phone.

"You been in there for like an hour!" I heard Symphony's voice through the door.

"Awe shit." I mumbled under my breath as I immediately took all my clothes off, got in the shower for like five seconds and got out. I wrapped a towel around my body. I opened the door to see Symphony.

"I know you weren't in that shower." She said.

"Awwe. What gave it away?" I whined.

"Your hair isn't completely wet."

"Damn it!" I walked back into the bathroom. "Now get out, I really gotta change." She sighed before leaving.

✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂✂

I went into BEN's room and saw him playing Super Smash Bros. on the Wii U.

"Ready to get recked? Again?" I asked him as he looked back at me. He snickered. "Not like that! You nasty." I scrunched up my nose in disgust.

"I don't plan to get 'recked' now, but I could add to my schedule for right here and right now." He smirked as he stood up.

"Again, not like that."

"Would you like to reck these-"

"OK im leaving now." I turned around and tried to walk out of his room but he grabbed my wrist.

"I'm just playin'." He assured.

"No you not."

"I am! I'll ask you if you're ready." I blushed.

"Shut up." I said.

"Alright, alright. But get recked at what?"

"The game. Duh."

"Ooohhh." He smirked. "The game Scrabble?"

"OK im done." I tried to walk out but he grabbed me. Again.

"I was just kidding."

"Yea, you better be 'just kidding'." He let go of my wrist. "Lets play the game."

"Scrabble?" His eyes lit up in excitement.

"The Wii U. Idiot." I smirked as I grabbed a controller.

"Um, you're not playing with me." I looked back at him with a pouty face. "Ugh, so cute." He said in an 'awed' voice. "But I'm not gonna let you play."

"Waaah, why not?" I whined.

"I'm practicing." BEN said proudly.

"Oh, so you're getting ready to get wrecked again?" He smirked. "Ugh not like that!"

"Get out and lemme practice."

"Boo. You're no fun." I said before walking out of his room.