{36} "We're not a couple"

"Gosh, I'm so tired!" I groaned as the round in Super Smash Bros. ending and Marth (my character) showed up.

"You're getting better at this game" BEN said as he yawned. "DAMN SLEEPINESS!!!" BEN yelled. I chuckled before yawning. I climbed onto his bed and laid in a certain position I always do. {Position above} "Really?"

"What?" I whined. "I don't wanna sleep in the room with Symphony."

"Why not?" BEN asked as I sighed.

"She farts too much." And with that BEN started to laugh and climb on the bed, where he laid next to me. "You taking a nap too?"

"Might as well sleep. It's almost midnight." BEN said. I turned so I can face him.  "What?"

"Badasses never sleep. I thought you were a badass?" I asked as he rolled his eyes.

"I said that a long  time ago, Chrissie. Are you seriously using it against me now?" BEN asked as I giggled. I stopped when he put his hand on my waist and pulled me closer to him. My head as on his chest.

"BEN?"

"Hmm?"

"We're not a couple."

"I don't care. I'm trying to be like an older brother, not an ex." He said simply as I shrugged, not really giving two flying fucks.

"Hey BENy! Wanna hang?" I heard Alice's voice. "Oh. You guys dating?" I took my head out of his chest and stared at her sincerely.

"No, he's trying to act like an older brother. By the way, did I mention that he's my ex?" I looked at BEN to see that he frowned when I said 'ex'. "Sorry." I mumbled as he smiled a bit.

"Oh. Oki. Do you know where Liuy is? I can't find him." I sighed.

"What are you guys playing?"

"Hide and seek." She answered simply. Like it wasn't a problem. Since it was 'deep in the night' she had Jeff's infamous smiled, which kinda made it easier to talk to her since I'm so used to his smile. And she had blood coming from her eyes, like BEN's, but her whole eye was icy blue, unlike BEN's.

"Go look harder." BEN said as she groaned.

"I tried that." She whined.

"I hope you know, you guys should be in your room's, or a room. 'Cause Slendy doesn't like it when we're playing around the mansion after midnight." I said.

"Oh, oki! I'll just go to Liu's room and wait for him to get the hint. See ya." She said before leaving, closing the door behind her.

"I don't give two flying fucks."

"Really? At least like her." BEN said. "I like her." I giggled as he groaned. "I don't have a crush on her. Now shut the hell up."

"Whatever. I do like her. But I hate when she comes to me in the middle of the night, telling me stuff that we don't care about."

"Whatever you say, kitten."

"We're not a couple so stop with the nicknames."

"Can't brothers give nicknames?"

"Oh, sorry. I'm not used to having a brother like you."

"Are you being sarcastic?"

"I'm serious." I said.

"Oh. Okay." I dug my head back into his chest and listened to him breathing slowly, making me slowl drift to sleep.