being with him

Before we start! Hi hey hello. Sorry I've gone MIA lately, but I'm back! So basically, I've just moved to a different country, and it's taking some serious getting used to. I moved to Calgary, Alberta, Canada, from Washington State, USA in case you were wondering. I've completely run out of any creativity or inspiration to write, so sorry this sucks so bad. This idea was taken from a loser named Emily (CobxinShxrt ) so check her out.

Ashton:
It was a late night for you two, you were sore and tried and both needed some sleep. You both stood in the small bathroom, bodies facing towards the mirror and shoulders hunched over the short sink. You have your tooth brush hanging off your lips as you tied your hair into a tight bun and Ashton was focused on examining his facial structure. You took your toothbrush out of your mouth and threw your hands to your side. "Your jawline is so amazing. Brush your teeth, dude. We need to sleep," you sighed, stroking his jawline then putting some toothpaste on your toothbrush and nudging at his side to do the same.
"Thanks, babe," he laughed, leaning over to grab his toothbrush and grabbing the tube of toothpaste from you. You both stuck your toothbrushes in your mouths and started to brush your teeth, as you would do. A little bit of spit landed on your arm from Ashton as he turned and giggled at you.
"That's disgusting, oh my god," you laugh with a mouth full of foam. Ashton smiled at you and pushes at your side to move over. He spits into the sink and briefly kisses your cheek before exiting the bathroom, motioning you to follow. You follow his previous actions and jump into bed with him.
"Hi," you giggle at him as you land by his side, blowing a breath at his face.
"Nice breath babe," Ashton laughs at you with a scrunched up nose, slinging an arm over your side and snuggling into your shoulder, "now go to sleep, I'm sleepy. I love you."

Calum:
Driving down an unknown road at an ungodly hour of the morning would have been scary if Calum wasn't the one driving you. The music was blasting at full volume, some old song by The Wombats playing from your mixed tape. Your head was resting on the seatbelt as you watched Calum. He looked so peaceful, and in a way you knew he was, because you knew he loved driving at night. The whole situation was just peaceful. Although you were more than tired, you reached your arm out and turned the volume of the music down to a whisper and stared at Calum, trying to figure out what to say. Calum noticed you staring at him and smirked at the road.
"Do you have any idea where we're going?" you asked in a small voice. Calum laughed softly, taking one hand off the wheel to grab a hold of yours.
"Nope," Calum laughed, "but I'll figure it out." You nodded at his reasoning and continued to study his features.
"You look good, you always look good, but you look extra good tonight," you mumbled, lightly picking up his pinky finger.
"Well, thanks baby, but I think you're the beautiful one here," Calum smiled at you, stealing a quick glance at your bright pink face with a shy smile plastered onto it. He looked back at the road and smiled again, talking in a whisper to you.
"Let's go get lost."

Luke:
"No, no. You've got it wrong. It's obviously a hand. Just look at it. It's totally a hand," you sigh, turning on your side to face Luke, who lay on his back next to you looking up at the endless sky.
"No, I still think it's an octopus," Luke stated, smirking at you. You sent him a glare and started picking at the damp grass, a habit you'd picked up when you were younger. Luke looked over at you, then back at the sky, then back at you and sighed loudly.
"Don't pick at the grass, it's dirty," Luke smiled softly at you, his teeth showing. A smile only you could put on his face. He grabbed your hand and untangled your fingers from the grass and tangled them with his own. You roll your eyes at this, but he continued to look at you, as if he were expecting something.
"What do you want from me, Hemmings?" you giggle, reaching out to fix a piece of hair that stuck to his forehead. He swats your hand away with his free hand and makes that dumb pouty face you've grown to love.
"I want a kiss from my extremely pretty girlfriend," Luke batts his eyes at you, but you just roll your eyes again.
"Whatever," you exasperate. You lean towards him and place your lips against his for a few seconds before pulling away and brushing your eyelashes against his cheek.
"There's kids around."

Michael:
You both knew this wouldn't end well, you just didn't know when it would go down. You stood in front of one wall while smearing paint onto it while Michael stood at the opposite wall doing the same. There was loud music playing from the speakers you had bought that day, along with a couple dozen other household items in the other room. Michael kept stealing glances in your direction before making his move. He creeped over to you silently as he admired the way you put so much effort into your work. Once he reached your bucket of paint, he put his palms flat in it so paint covered the inside of his palms. You notice he's there, but not in time to save your jeans. Before you could stop him he's grabbed your butt, putting paint covered handprints on the back pockets of your jeans. Michael stood and smirked quietly to himself, proud that he'd come up with such a great idea while you stared at him with a playful scowl.
"I'm gonna kill you," you say and drop the paintbrush you had in your hand and using your hand to cup some paint into it. Michael turned to run away, but before he could exist the room, he has paint splattered across his teeshirt.
"God dammit," Michael laughs, his eyes glistening at the sight of you then grabbing your hips and pulling you to him, "I guess you win, but that's only because you're so much better at painting and decorating than me."
You laugh loudly, covering your mouth with your hand, "duh."
"Jesus, babe. Living with you is gonna be one hell of a ride, don't you think?" Michael asks, looking around the room in amazement. You look at him with a smug smile dancing on your lips and cheeks tinted pink, because you knew it was true.
"Yeah, it will be," you sigh, laughing again. He taps your nose lightly, agreeing with you.