2

They returned to Kara's place and Lena ordered them potstickers and some burgers for lunch. "Want to watch some television?" Kara asked. "Sure, why not. It's not like we have work to do anyway." Lena replied with a smile as Kara sat down beside her. "How's this sound?" Kara asked as she paused on a movie. "Looks ok to me." Lena replied her eyes never leaving Kara's face.

'Tonight's the night Kara Danvers you will be mine by the end of it.' Lena thought to herself as she returned her eyes to the television. They settled in on the sofa and waited for the food to arrive. The movie was a funny one, but it always was when Kara found a movie. "That's the food!" Kara exclaimed causing Lena to look at her. "Super hearing remember.." Kara replied with a smile as she answered the door to get the food from the delivery boy. "Thanks!" Kara replied as she shut the door and returned to the sofa.

A couple hours later it was near time for Lena to head home to get herself ready for the party. "I'll see you at seven sharp." Lena stated as she gathered up her purse and made her way to the door.  "Seven sharp?" Kara asked. "Yes! Not a moment later! So be ready!" Lena replied with a smile. "Yes ma'am!" Kara replied with a smirk. "Good! I'll see you then." Lena stated as she left the apartment smiling to herself.

As she drove to her penthouse Lena tried her best not to think about Kara. Or Kara and the suit. Or even how Kara would look out of the suit. However it didn't work. Her mind was flooded with images of the blonde. "After tonight, everyone will know who Kara Danvers belongs to. And no one will be taking her from me.... Ever!" Lena told herself as she entered the private elevator and into her penthouse.

Flopping over on her bed she shut her eyes and continued thinking about the blue doe eyed blonde.