64

There were only two days till their wedding. Kara, Lena, Sam, Alex and Ruby were all bunking at Eliza's house for the wedding. Everyone else would be arriving either tonight or tomorrow to their hotels. Right now however everyone was piled up on the sofas watching a movie and munching on popcorn. "So what's the plan for the night before the wedding? Will auntie Kara and Lena have to sleep in different rooms?" Ruby asked. "No!" Both Kara and Lena replied together. "Ok...we won't split you two up...geesh!" Alex exclaimed laughing at them. "Come on now...lets everyone get off to bed." Eliza said as the movie ended.

Everyone said good night to Eliza before climbing the stairs. Sam, Alex and Ruby went into their rooms while Kara and Lena went into their room. "Can you believe it? We'll be married in two days." Lena whispered as she curled up next to Kara. "I know! I can't wait!" Kara replied with a smile. They shared a few tender kisses before wrapping their arms around each other and letting sleep over take them.

Meanwhile in Sam and Alex's room they were quietly about how happy they are that Lena and Kara are finally getting married. "It's gonna be weird seeing them married finally." Sam said. "I know...remember when they finally confessed their feelings for each other? That was some night." Alex replied. "Yes it was!" Sam replied as the memories flashed in their mind. "In two days they'll be Mrs. And Mrs. Danvers-Luthor." Alex chimed in.

In the room Ruby was in she was watching a movie on her tablet trying her best not to fall asleep watching it. However sleep was slowly winning over causing the twelve year old to put her tablet up on the bedside table before rolling over on the pillow and falling asleep. And in Eliza's room she was already asleep after reading another chapter in the novel she'd been reading.