63

"Ah girls! Glad to see you all up!" Eliza exclaimed as Kara and Lena walked into the kitchen. Alex and Sam were already at the table waiting on breakfast to get finished. "Yea...our bladders got us up early." Kara replied. "Yea...Kara's absence is what woke me up initially." Lena added as they sat down. A few minutes later everyone had a plate of food in front of them and the room was quiet. Only the sounds of chewing could be heard. The women would be heading home later today. The bachelorette party was coming to an end. Kara and Lena had enjoyed their time too, as did everyone else.

Once breakfast was over everyone separated to go get ready for the day. "We go home today..." Lena said as they lay in bed after getting out of the shower moments ago. "I know. But we'll be back in a couple months time...or have you forgotten our wedding." Kara replied with a smile on her face. Lena smirked at Kara. "How could I forget our wedding?" Lena asked as she crawled on top of Kara. "Lee...we shouldn't be doing this...we..we.." Kara groaned. Lena smiled as she peppered kisses on her fiancés neck. "You're right..we need to go home so Sam can get Ruby from her friend's house. And so you and I can continue this." Lena whispered. After saying goodbye to Eliza everyone piled back into the car and headed home.

A few long hours later everyone was back home and Ruby was learning all about how her mom groped her Auntie K's ass! "I can't  believe you told my twelve year old that!" Sam exclaimed humiliated by the memory. "Well she is my favorite niece. And she did ask Sam...what type of role model would I be if I lied to her." Kara replied smiling at Ruby. Sam glared at them both before slinking off to sit with Alex on the sofa.

"Come now darling...let's go home and leave Sam, Alex and Ruby be. We have some stuff to do." Lena said winking at Kara. "Oh right....stuff. See you guys later!" Kara yelled as they ran out the door.