7

Several hours later they collapsed in a sweaty heap of limbs and silly grins on their faces. "Wow..." Lena whispered looking at the blonde. "Yea..." Kara replied softly. "That was...amazing!" Lena added with a smile. "Was it?" Kara asked. "Was it? Kara! You're amazing truly amazing!" Lena replied leaning in and kissing her. "Are you hungry? We never did eat anything at the party." Kara asked. "I could eat something. We did leave in a hell of a hurry!" Lena replied as they sat up slowly.

"What would you like?" Lena asked as she pulled on a baggy tshirt. "First some clothes.." Kara replied looking at her. "Oh yea...I'll go get your stuff." Lena replied. Kara waited for her to come back with her bags so she could change, while she waited she looked around the room admiring the decorated room. "Here ya go. I ordered Chinese with extra potstickers, it'll be here in fifteen minutes." Lena said as she watched Kara pull out a Tshirt and boxer shorts and put them on.

Lena could watch Kara dress and undress all day long. Licking her lips as she watched the blonde's muscles flex as she moved them to pull the clothes on before standing on those perfect legs. "See something you like Lee?" Kara asked as she turned around to see Lena all but drooling while she watched her. "Indeed. I see everything I like Kara. In fact if I wasn't hungry I'd push you back down in bed and show you again just how much I like your body." Lean replied with a hungry grin on her face. "I love you too Lena. But I know that we are both hungry, so let's go get the food and watch some tv." Kara stated. "Sounds good to me. Let's go pick out a movie to watch while we wait." Lena replied as they headed down the stairs.