59

The first part of the bachelorette party was underway. Lena and Kara were with Sam, Alex and Eliza they were all at karaoke bar throwing back shots of all directions kinds. "I don't even know why I'm drinking....I can't feel it." Kara said. "So...I can feel it enough for you darling..." Lena cooed. "Just means you're our forever designated driver." Sam exclaimed. "Come on....Kar! Let's go do karaoke!" Alex slurred. "Someone record this shit! I want to see it when I'm sober." Lena exclaimed. Sam pulled out her phone and hit record as Kara and Alex began singing some random song.

After a few songs sung everyone began dancing together. Kara pulled Lena into her arms and began dancing with her. "Your...soooo beautiful!" Lena slurred. "You're very drunk Lee!" Kara replied as they continued dancing. "We....we should go out...." Lena whispered. "We're getting married!" Kara said laughing. Lena's eyes got big as she looked at Kara. "We are! Ohhhhh yesss! I'm marrying this woman!" Lena shouted out to the bar. Meanwhile Eliza was recording everything.

"Allllex! Your.....soooo hot!" Sam said her voice slurring. "You're hot too Sam...." Alex replied. "I....I think...Your pretty..." Sam whispered as she kissed Alex. The dancing went on for a little while longer before Eliza and Kara were ushering everyone into the car to go home. Eliza had Alex and Sam while Kara picked up Lena. "Noooo! I don't want to go home..." Sam squealed. Once Kara got Lena into the car with Alex she left Eliza to watch them as she walked back in and quickly threw Sam over her shoulder and walked out. "That...asss!" Sam cooed. "Sam! Hands to yourself! That's my wife!" Lena called out. "Come on Sammy let's get you home and into bed." Kara said as she put Sam in the back with Alex and Lena before getting into the front seat.

"Let's go home." Eliza said. "Yes let's...they all need to sleep it off." Kara said as she started the car and drove them home. A few minutes later Kara was lugging everyone inside the house and to their beds. "Lena's the last one." Eliza replied. Kara nodded as she picked up Lena in her arms and carried her to the bed and laid her down before undressing her and getting in beside her and letting sleep over taking her.