77

It's now Saturday and today Kara's taken it upon herself to finish the nursery. They decided on painting it different colors. One wall would have the house of 'El' crest on a blue and red wall, while the others would be painted a neutral cream color with lots of different Disney decorations on them. Lena was sitting in the rocker with her feet up watching Kara buzz around the room. "Looks great darling. Our baby will love it." Lena cooed as Kara finished putting the crib together. It was dark wood with a very posh looking mattress and side panels on it. Kara remembered when they bought it, and the discussion they had about it.

"It's got the best safety rating out of all of them we've seen." Lena stated. "But Lee...it's outrageously expensive!" Kara grumbled. "Because it's safe. Put it in the cart, we're taking it home with us." Lena stated. Kara did as she was told and loaded it into there cart before continuing on their way through the baby store.

"I'm thinking we could but the chair here by the window that way our baby can see the stars while their nursing." Kara suggested. Lena let the idea roll around in her head for a moment. "I like that idea." Lena replied. "Now how are you feeling?" Kara asked. "Sore, I'm tired too. But I'll be ok." Lena replied. "Well stay still, I'll come give you a massage and then you can go lay down if you like." Kara said. "That does sound good." Lena replied with a smile. Kara kneels down in front of Lena and begins to rub her swollen feet before moving her hands up her legs. "This is nice." Lena says with a smile.

After a little while Kara helps Lena into their bedroom where she lays down on their bed. Kara covers her up with a light blanket before kissing Lena's forehead and leaving her to nap.