76

Once they returned home Kara fixed up a large plate of Lena's favorite food and brought it over to the coffee table. "Nachos and extra cheese...you're the greatest wife in the universe." Lena gushed. "Well I only do my best." Kara replied. "Well you do it very well superwife." Lena purred. "Superwife...I like that." Kara replied as she sat down beside Lena on the sofa. As they ate their nachos Kara found a movie they could watch. Lena was now snuggled up beside Kara with her head on the blondes shoulder. "This is nice." Kara said as she went to get the last nacho off the platter. 'Smack!' "I think not! Your child wants that last nacho and you will not take it away from them." Lena said as she slapped Kara's hands way. "Yes dear." Kara replied as she moved back.

When the nachos were gone Kara took the plate and brought into the kitchen. "Babe...don't forget to bring back some strawberry lemonade! Oh and order some potstickers and pizza..extra of both if you want any." Lena called out. "Coming right up darling!" Kara replied. She pulled out her phone and ordered six pizzas and twelve boxes of potstickers before pouring two glasses of strawberry lemonade and bringing it to Lena. "Our food will be in thirty minutes. Here's your lemonade love." Kara replied as she sat down on the sofa.

"Thank you sweetheart. I'm sorry for slapping you." Lena cooed. "It's all good love." Kara replied with a smile. Lena resumed cuddling with her wife as the movie continued playing. "What types  of pizza did you order?" Lena asked. "Hawaiian,meat lovers, half kale, half green peppers, pepperoni and sausage, and plain pepperoni." Kara replied. "Good! Good...and potstickers? And sauces?" Lena asked. "Twelve orders of potstickers and all the sauces." Kara replied. "You're simply amazing." Lena gushed as she relaxed in Kara's arms.