70

After two more days of being in bed together only getting up for food or to use the bathroom the women were back out shopping for more trinkets to take home to their family. "Do you think Sam will like this?" Lena asked as she held up a tshirt. "Of course she will! Look we can get her and Alex matching ones." Kara exclaimed. "Oh thats a good idea. Come on, we have to get something for Eliza too." Lena said pulling Kara from the shop after they paid.

A few hours later they returned to the vila with more bags full of stuff to take home with them when they left in three days. Kara was putting what they bought away while Lena began making some food for them to eat. Lena was in the middle of chopping up an onion when she felt the sudden urge to get sick. She raced into the on suite bathroom and fell to her knees as her head hung in the toilet. "Lena! Are you ok?" Kara asked as she ran into the bathroom after her.

Kara sank to her knees and held Lena's hair back and rubbed her back slowly as she emptied out her stomach contents out. "No..." Lena said softly. "What's wrong? Was it something you ate? Is it from the heat?" Kara asked. Lena couldn't respond right away, she was too busy getting sick. A few minutes later Lena was leaning back against Kara's chest with tears in her eyes. "I don't know..." Lena paused as she wiped away her tears. "You don't think...I'm ya know...do you?" Lena whispered. Kara looked at her with her mouth open wide. "I'm not sure..but it could be a possibility." Kara replied.

They remained on the bathroom floor for a few more minutes before Kara helped Lena up and they headed to the kitchen to get her something soothing for her throat. "How about I make you some soup and get you some crackers. Then we can spend the rest of our time here relaxing." Kara suggested. "That sounds lovely." Lena replied as she sat on the sofa. "Ok..you stay here and I'll go make some soup." Kara replied as she stood up leaving Lena on the sofa.