57

A little while later the women were curled up on the sofa eating their takeaway food and watching a movie together. "Thank you..." Kara whispered as she looked at Lena. "For what?" Lena asked. "For everything...letting me into your walls, and being my friend and loving me." Kara replied. "Kar...you don't have to thank me for that...I'd do it all over again in a heartbeat." Lena replied. "I love you." Kara whispered. "I love you too." Lena replied with a smile.

A little while later they were cleaning up the containers and getting ready for bed. "Are you ready to leave tomorrow?" Kara asked as they got undressed. "I'm looking forward to it. It'll be nice to see your mom again, and have our bachelorette party." Lena replied. "Me too. I'm kinda looking forward to it. And it'll be nice to see mom again." Kara added. Lena leaned up against the counter smiling as she looked at her fiancé. "Are you ready for bed?" Lena asked. "Yes." Kara replied as she took Lena's hand and walked them to the bedroom.

Early the next morning Kara got up and made breakfast for them before Lena woke up from her slumber. Today they'd be driving up to Midvale for their bachelorette party weekend. They both take the Friday off so they'd have a three day weekend to enjoy. Alex and Sam were meeting them here in a few hours giving them plenty of time to finish packing and get ready for the trip.

A few minutes later Lena woke up to the smell of food cooking in the kitchen. Smiling to herself as she walked out into the kitchen to see Kara moving her hips to the music coming over the speakers. "Good morning Lee!" Kara greeted with a smile. "Good morning beautiful!" Lena cooed as she kissed the blondes cheek. "Go ahead and sit down, it's almost finished." Kara said as she kissed Lena's lips.

A few hours later they were in the car heading to Midvale with Sam and Alex who was driving. "This is gonna be an interesting weekend." Kara whispered to Lena who was lying on her shoulder as the car rolled along the highway.