82

In the morning Lena woke up to lying on her wife's chest. Ever so gently she moves her and down Kara's abs drawing little circles as she goes. Kara's hand moves in her sleep and grabs Lena's hand. "Damnit..." Lena mutters. "Sorry but that tickles...good morning love." Kara whispered. "Oh..good morning darling." Lena whispered in response. "Sleep well?" Kara asked. "Mmmm you know it. What about you?" Lena asked. "I always sleep well when we're in the same bed." Kara said.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom...then go make some breakfast." Lena said as she pressed a kiss to her wive's cheek. "Ok...don't burn the building down.." Kara teases. "I resent that remark! And I take back my good morning kiss..." Lena groans. "Fine...but next time your pregnancy hormones cause you to get super horny...I'll be having a headache..." Kara replied smirking at the dark haired woman. "You wouldn't dare!" Lena groans. "Oh but wouldn't I? You dare took my kiss away...it's only fair." Kara snipped. "Fine...you can keep your kiss..." Lena grumble. "Then you will have help with your hormones." Kara chided. "I love you!" Lena said. "I love you too sweetheart!" Kara replied as she sat up in bed.

A little bit later they were in the kitchen making breakfast together. "So love what shall we do today?" Lena asked. "Well... we can go to the DEO to have another examination if you want. Or we could just do something around here, as it is Sunday after all." Kara replied. "Hmmm let's, stay in today, I'm kinda tired and a little sore around my ankles, now." Lena replied. "That's fine with me love, how about after breakfast we just shower and put on some comfortable clothes, I'll put on your favorite penguin fuzzy socks and we can watch movies all day." Kara suggested. "Mmm that does sound nice." Lena cooed with a smile.

After breakfast and showers, Kara was slipping on penguin socks on her wife's feet before they headed back to the living room to cuddle on the sofa.