55

Two weeks had gone by since the night everyone discussed the bachelorette party, and well Sam and Alex still have questions about this secret that Lena and Kara have they've dropped the subject for the foreseeable future. In another week's time they plan on going to Midvale to have their bachelorette party. Eliza is excited to have the girls up here again this time to celebrate the upcoming nuptials of her youngest daughter and her fiancé.

Lena and Kara were both busy with work today. With meetings and business deals being made the two CEO's still somehow made time to see each other for lunches. Today Lena was on her way to Cat Co since Kara was at L Corp just the other day. "Is Kara available?" Lena asked. "Yes Miss Luthor...she's waiting on you." Her assistant replied. Lena nodded as she walked into Kara's office holding containers of food in her hands.

"Hello love of my life!" Lena greets. "Hello sweetheart! Come sit...tell me all about your day." Kara says with a smile. "My days been rough...I've had to deal with idiots all morning. Everyone wants to make some kind of deal with L Corp....and none of said deals will be beneficial for the company. They didn't like it when I turned them all down. I didn't know what you wanted for lunch, but I figured comfort food would be a good change, especially since I can see you too had a rough day." Lena replied. "You know me so well...I love it." Kara replied.

Lena sets the food down and they both dig into it. Lena got Kara a pulled pork sandwich with beans and coleslaw while Lena had a fried chicken sandwich with macaroni and cheese and a roll. "This looks amazing!" Kara whispered. "I hope it tastes as good as it looks." Lena replied as they both took bites of their food.