80

It's a little while later now and Kara and Lena are curled up on the sofa just relaxing. "How are you feeling?" Kara asked. "I'm good, keep talking though I think our child likes your voice." Lena replied. "Hey little one. Have you been good for mommy while I was off fighting aliens?" Kara cooed as she sat her hand on Lena's stomach. "Oh did you feel that? They're awake." Kara exclaimed happily. Kara continued talking to the growing baby who happily moved with the sound of their momma's voice. This went on for a while before Lena's stomach grumbled. "Hungry?" Kara asked. "Yes." Lena said. "What would you like?" Kara asked. "Hmm big belly burger?" Lena asked batting her eyes. "Ok, I'll get my phone." Kara said.

"Ok six double bacon cheeseburgers and six fries are on their way. And I've ordered twelve extras for whoever needs more after eating all that." Kara said. "Good!" Lena gushed as she gently pulled Kara back down on the sofa. "I'm glad I could be of service." Kara purred. "In more ways than one." Lena replied. Lena leaned her body against Kara's body who wrapped her arms around her pulling her close. "I love cuddling like this." Lena whispered. "Me too love." Kara replied.

A little bit later their food had arrived. Kara was getting drinks while Lena found a movie to watch while they waited for girls night to begin later. "God! This is so incredibly good!" Lena moaned as she bit into the burger. Kara almost spilt there drinks as she headed into the living room. "God Lee! Moan like that again and we'll be skipping lunch..." Kara growled. "Sorry..." Lena replied softly as Kara sat down beside here.

"It's all good...we can just take care of that later after everyone's gone home." Kara purred in Lena's ear as she picked up a burger. "Sounds good to me." Lena replied smiling at Kara.