61

All day everyone barely moved off the sofas. With the majority of them still dealing with head aches they just lounged all day, only getting up to use the bathroom or get drinks and or snacks. By the time lunch time rolled around everyone was still on the sofas except for Eliza who was ordering pizza's for everyone. "Pizza should be here in about thirty minutes ladies. How is everyone feeling?" Eliza asked. "I'm feeling better, especially after that shower." Lena replied. "Good, good. Alex, Sam? How are you feeling?" Eliza asked. "Loads better since we rested before showering. Kara going after breakfast this morning helped too." Sam replied. "Glad I could help." Kara replied from where she sat with Lena in her arms.

"Well, I was thinking if you're all up for it later...we could go do some sight seeing, show Lena and Sam around a bit." Eliza suggested. "Sounds good to us." Sam replied. "Yep!" Lena chimed in. Eliza smiled at the women before heading back to a single chair. Eliza loved seeing her girls happy in relationships, it made her smile. She couldn't wait till Lena was officially apart of the family, not that she wasn't already,but after the wedding it would be official.

A little while later their pizzas arrived and Eliza had put home on the coffee table. "I'll get drinks." Lena said as she untangled herself from Kara's arms. "Let's watch a movie!" Alex exclaimed. "Ok!" Everyone cheered. Lena sat back down beside Kara as Alex put the movie in the player. Kara piled her plate up with pizza and began eating away as the movie played. Lena leaned against Kara and slid two pieces off the blondes plate and onto her own. Everyone stared at Kara in that moment expecting her to say something, but instead she remained silent, just letting it happen. "Must be true love." Eliza said. "What?" Kara asked. "You never let anyone take food off your plate, but Lena does it and she doesn't get yelled at." Alex said. "Well...shes different." Kara replied. Lena smiled at her as she continued eating her pizza.