49

After breakfast everyone continued wedding planning. A few hours later everyone was sitting down for sandwiches before they headed back to National City. Thanks to Eliza Kara and Lena's wedding was now planned out. All they had to do was get Lena's dress, along with Sam and Alex's dresses. Eliza already knew what she was gonna wear to her youngest daughter's wedding. "Call me when you get back home! Both of you!" Eliza stated as she hugged everyone before they got into the car. "See you later mom!" Alex and Kara called out as Alex drove off.

"That was fun! Now our weddings planned out. Eliza's making your dress, now the three of us have to find gowns." Lena stated. "Well we have two months to prepare for it so it's not a big deal." Sam replied. "I know...I just can't wait." Lena whispered as she lay her head on Kara's shoulder. "I can't wait either Lee." Kara whispered. "You mean Mrs. Luthor-Danvers?" Lena whispered. "I like that." Kara replied with a smile.

The ride back to National City was quiet with Kara and Lena napping in the back seat and Sam looking out the window while Alex drove.  A few hours later they were dropping off Lena and Kara at their place before going to their place. "Kara...I can carry something!" Lena groaned. "Don't worry Lee I've got everything situated in my arms come on let's get upstairs." Kara replied. A few minutes later they were in the penthouse and while Kara quickly put their stuff away Lena ordered some food for them to eat for dinner.

"There! Everything is put away. Do we have time to cuddle while we wait for the food?" Kara asked. "We always have time to cuddle love, come on let's go sit on the sofa." Lena replied.