78

A few hours later Lena woke up to the smells of food cooking in the kitchen. Sitting up in bed she smiled to herself as she slipped out of bed and walked towards the kitchen. Kara was dancing around to some music when she entered however when she laughed at her wife's moves Kara turned around and turned pink with embarrassment. "Sleep well?" Kara asked. "Yes I did thank you love. What smells so good?" Lena asked. "I'm making chicken pot pie I figured it would be good change." Kara said shrugging her shoulders. "It sounds good love." Lena replied as she wrapped her arms around Kara and placing a kiss on her lips.

"Give me a minute and we can watch a movie." Kara said as she picked up the pan and slid it into the oven. Lena smiled and nodded. "Ok! We have about forty minutes til dinner is ready." Kara said as she went and sat next to Lena on the sofa. "Movie? Or television show?" Lena asked. "Grey's Anatomy?" Kara replied. "Yes!" Lena replied with a smile. Kara put on the show and the women curled up together as it began playing.

After a few episodes Kara excused herself to go check on the food. It was almost finished so she set it back in the oven to finish cooking. "We've got about five minutes left. So let's pause this, and go set het table." Kara said. "Ok!" Lena replied as they returned to the kitchen together. Lena filled glasses with water while Kara pulled out plates and silverware setting them on the table. Once the table was set Kara pulled the pot pie from the oven and sat it on the table. "Kar! This looks amazing!" Lena gushed. "Thank you Lee! Do you want a big bit or small bit?" Kara asked. "A medium sized scoop." Lena replied. Kara took her plate and scooped up a good chunk of pot pie onto her plate, before setting it back down and getting herself some.

Once their food was served the wives relaxed and talked about different ideas for their child's name.