68

"AAARGHHHH YESS! FUCK!" Lena screamed! Her legs were up over Kara's shoulders as the blonde continued slamming into her core. "Ka....kar.....I'm gonna...." Lena gasped. Kara could feel her wife's core tightening around herself sucking out everything Kara was pumping out. "FUCK! GAHHHH!" They both screamed out as Kara bottomed out inside Lena. Chests heaved as they lay there together entangled in each other's arms. Kara's cock was still twitching inside Lena's core as there bodies relaxed. "Woooow." Lena whispered. "Yea..." Kara replied as she slowly pulled out of Lena and rolled off her.

They lay there tangled up in sheets just allowing themselves to catch their breath. "You drinking that liquid...was the best decision you ever made." Lena exclaimed. "Yes..it was...cause Rao...sex was great before but...it's fucking incredible now." Kara replied as she pulled Lena into her arms and peppered her face with kisses. "Mmm...as much as I'd like to go another round...I'm getting really hungry." Lena said. "Let's go get some food then darling. What are you in the mood for?" Kara asked. "Hmm let's look at the menu." Lena replied as she slipped on one of Kara's Tshirts. "Well we have everything to make tacos." Kara replied as she walked out into the kitchen wearing boxers and a sports bra and carrying a limp legged Lena in her arms. "Sounds good to me. Here let me make them." Lena replied as she wrapped her arms around Kara's waist. "You can barely stand up Lee...let me cook for you...I'll put you on the sofa." Kara replied as she walked to the living room area and put Lena on the sofa.

"It'll only take a little bit. Then I'll come join you." Kara replied. Lena let out a huff as she lay back against the sofa. 'Damn you Kara...making it impossible for me to walk...but god it did feel so fucking good.' Lena thought to herself as she lay there. A little while later Kara came out with a tray of tacos on it along with some salsa. "Lee...come on sit up..it's time to eat." Kara cooed as she sat the tray down on the coffee table. Lena begrudgingly sat up her legs still tingling from their activities. "These look delicious!" Lena replied as she bit into one. "Thanks." Kara replied.

"Are you feeling ok?" Kara asked after a few minutes. "Yes...still can't get my legs to relax but I'll be ok." Lena replied. "Sorry...thats my fault..." Kara replied sheepishly. "Hey...I never said I didn't enjoy it...I very much enjoyed it....so much that I can't wait to do it again.." Lena replied.