chapter 19

"Hi." Mingi greeted Yunho when he found him in their room. Yes it was no longer his but their." Hey" Yunho said absent mindedly." Hey! Go change in the bathroom. Eww" Yunho shrieked as he saw Mingi changing right in front of him." But you already saw everything and I've already seen yours." Mingi said and Yunho blushed to no end.

"B-but that d-doesn't mean!!ughh stop looking at me like that!" Yunho stuttered out." The way you're not able to stitch up coherent sentences reminds me of something or some times." Mingi smirked as he lay down next to Yunho.

"You're so shameless." Yunho muttered lowly as he looked away from Mingi to hide his blush." Yunho." Yunho turned to look at Mingi.'is there anything you do that is not attractive?' Yunho thought to himself.

"I'm sorry for not taking enough care of you after our first time. I couldn't spend enough time with you because of my work. How about I take you out tomorrow as an apology for my crappy behavior?" Mingi apologized sincerely as he rubbed Yunho's back.

Yunho marvelled at Mingi's words. Mingi had cleaned him and dressed him. He changed the bed sheets and everything before cuddling him to sleep. If that's not taking care of someone then he didn't know what more it entailed. He just nodded against Mingi's chest.

"Why me?" Yunho said a bit shakily. " i said why me?" Yunho asked after Mingi let out a hum to express his lack of understanding." That's my question baby, not yours. Sometimes I wonder what would've happened had you not been transferred here." Mingi said truthfully.

"Mingi I know everything." Yunho said and Mingi's brain short-circuited with fear." What do you know?" He sounded far more desperate than he intended to." Why you always bullied me." Yunho said." I was such a rebel back then and I'm not proud of it." Mingi said lowly.

"Mingi please stop it. Wooyoung told me everything." Yunho looked at Mingi." About your boy crush." Yunho said and Mingi's eyes widened." I don't know why you never told me but it hurts knowing you went through so much and I made you lose the fashion show. I'm sorry Mingi." Yunho said as he kissed Mingi's cheek.

"Yunho please don't say such things. Even if I had my reasons, you're the one who suffered because of my stupid emotions and foolish friends." Mingi said." Then shall I leave you? Because your emotions are stupid." Yunho asked.

"You know I would find you right? This time even if it means kidnapping you I would Yunho." Mingi said and Yunho laughed." No you wouldn't, you're a simp Mingi and I would always have the upper hand, not that it's a competition though." Yunho said.

"Okay fine I'm a simp. But only for you. Come let's go. I wanna cook for you." Mingi said as he got up. Yunho refused saying he wanted a bit more time with Mingi.

                          ___________

"Where are we going?" Yunho whined for the fifth time since they departed from home." Forward." Mingi said as his eyes were focused on the road. Yunho huffed and crossed his arms. He brought up his knee to his chest and hugged it.

"Hey! Paws down Goldy. You're still in a car." Mingi scolded while slightly slapping him." You know I'm not an actual puppy right? Say Mingi?" Yunho laughed." Yes. Whatever you want to say yes." Mingi said even without hearing what Yunho was to say.

Yunho left the issue there. Mingi played with Yunho's hand while driving with one. The ride went on smoothly with comfortable silence. Soon enough the two arrived at their destination.

"A park?" Yunho said excitedly." But why aren't there any people?"he continued." Come on, are those people your boyfriends or am I?" Mingi laced his hand with Yunho's again as they went further into the park.