chapter 20

"Welcome to my humble abode." Yunho said as he welcomed Yeosang into his house." Your house is so beautiful, it's cozy." Yeosang complimented with a smile." Well it's like me." Yunho smiled." I totally agree. You're so fine." Yeosang said.

"I'm starting to think that you may have a crush on me." Yunho side eyed his brother as he sat down." I'm starting to think so too. Deadass." Yeosang said with a poker face that Yunho totally got scared.

"I'm kidding. You're cute yes but you're not my type. You're probably a bottom too." Yunho turned red at the statement and slapped Yeosang lightly." Aish! You.. Hyung!!." Yunho stood up to go to the kitchen." Wait! You said too. That means you're a bottom." Yunho stopped abruptly and stared at a red Yeosang with an open mouth.

"Yah, I'm still your hyung you brat." Yeosang screamed with a high pitched voice." You're the one who started with the top bottom thing." Yunho laughed from the kitchen." Hyung can  you come here" Yunho shouted and Yeosang made his way to the kitchen.

The two made some ramen and boiled eggs since it was the only edible things in the house. After all Yunho had abandoned his house for a long time." Why do you have no food? Do you even eat at all?" Yeosang asked slightly concerned. He knew his brother was a foodie but he also thought that maybe he has changed over the years.

"Uhmm I spend most of my time at the office s-so uhmm yeah." Yunho lied." Yuyu? What's wrong?" Yeosang asked. He knew from the stuttering and the darting of eyes that he was lying. Yunho suddenly got emotional thinking about how shit happened in his and his brother's life.

"How did you manage.... After what he did to you?" Yunho placed his food on the table and looked at Yeosang." Well it was good riddance. I began having a better life." Yeosang smiled.

" Was it good without me hyung? You never even contacted me once. You know how many years I had to live with only your memories? How much I hated myself for letting you go?" Yunho sobbed silently. Yeosang was astounded at the information.

"Yuyu..."." No hyung. I know you went through a lot and you didn't deserve it. But did I deserve my brother's silence? Even now I'm still afraid to lose you. I don't know how to act around you. Will you like me or will you leave again?" Yunho literally shouted at Yeosang.

Yeosang pulled Yunho into a hug and comforted him. Yunho sobbed onto Yeosang's shoulder and soon calmed down." I'm here now baby, I won't ever go away from you." Yeosang said and Yunho nodded before looking at him." Are you ready to tell me what I missed?" Yeosang said and Yunho nodded.

Yunho spilled the tea to Yeosang who kept on squealing and shouting whenever Yunho mentioned Mingi." Are you sure you don't like Mingi? I'm starting to get jealous." Yunho squinted his eyes." Nah... Why would I love a man with a scratchy voice box?" Yeosang referred to Mingi's voice.

"Oh my gosh, that voice. Sheesh." Yunho rolled his eyes dreamily and opened his mouth a bit." My precious Yuyu is not so innocent anymore." Yeosang marvelled at Yunho's actions. "Once I get to know who your boyfriend is you'll never get a moment of peace." Yunho laughed.

"I know that's why I won't be telling you anytime soon." Yeosang laughed. " I can find out myself hyung. It's not like he's some mafia who has hidden identities." Yunho said and Yeosang's face paled a bit and he offered a tight lipped smile.

"By the way about a movie night?" Yeosang changed the topic." Hyung you never told me what happened after you left." Yunho whined." But if you tell me then yes it's a movie night, even though I'll be in for it if I go late." Yunho mumbled the last part.

"Nothing much. I was pretty hurt so I met Hongjoong hyung and he was caring. His parents were homophobic too so he hid me for quite some time. After that I went to stay with one of his friends and I started looking for some part time jobs to take care of my studies. Eventually everything fell into place." Yeosang kept his story short for obvious reasons.